Family time

Alexandra P.O.V-

Elena called me sounding annoyingly urgent so I got in my car and started speeding to the address, that's when I realized it's the old Salvatore boarding house why come here, are my brothers here? Maybe I'll finally see them again. I got out of the car, pulling up my hood and walked straight in. There I saw Elena and the gang  "hey guys what's going on here"I said looking for any sight of my brothers That's when I heard a voice saying "who the hell is she ". I froze instantly turning around using my speed, I know that voice anywhere. The quickness of me turning made my hood fall off and they saw my face."Hey guys long time no see" I spoke with a small signature smirk on my face.

Stefan P.O.V-

Impossible we saw her die she didn't have any blood in her system how is she here?" We should give them some privacy come on guys" Elena said leading everyone out. Once the door closed I ran up to Alex and hugged her "I'm so sorry we didn't look for you"I said letting her go. "It's ok guys you didn't know"she spoke then looked at Damon. He had tears in his eyes but was trying to hide them. She ran up to him with her arms held wide and he hugged her tight whispering to her that he'll never leave her again. "Ok guys enough tears why don't we go to the grill and catch up"? Damon asked "Sure" we said in sync. Back when we were kids we always use to do that to creep people out. We made our way out of the house and into the car on our way to the grill.

*****AT THE GRILL*****

We slid straight to a booth were Matt came up to us and took our order. "Two bourbons and a chocolate milkshake " Damon turned to her "you still like milkshakes right? They used to be your favorite" she nodded. Matt nodded questionably and left with our order.

Alexandra's P.O.V-

As Matt walked away both boys turned to me "so we're have you been all of these years"? "We'll when I woke up Emily was there and had told me that you two had already gotten up and fled , so I fed on one of the neighbors but compelled her to forget after healing her to this day I still have never killed a human". Matt came back with our order " two bourbons and a milkshake for the lady", "thanks". We ended up drinking in silence when Stefan's phone wrung" yeah... uh-huh... ok be there in five ...bye" then hung up "that was Elena we have to go, you coming Lex"?"Nah I'm gonna stay here see you guys later", "are you sure"? "Yea I'll see you later", they looked hesitant but then nodded and left. Of course they had to leave, the poor defenseless Elena needs saving once again, its 1864 all over again. That's when I saw three new faces come in, two of which were familiar. Klaus, Rebekah, and someone new.

**************

Authors note

Does anyone know how to put pictures cause I'm lost?

haha I now know how to put pictures I shall add them in LATER