Chapter 1-Blood Sucking Problem

Third Person

To start off, Percy is a werewolf along with his siblings, (Lea, his twin sister, Blaze and Blade, his two younger twin brothers) and camp doesn't know about this except the seven and Chiron. They were having breakfast when suddenly, "Alpha!" Michael, a member of his pack, came screaming into the pavilion. The campers looked at him puzzled. When he saw the campers, his eyes grew big, "um....I mean Percy! We have a.......blood sucking problem." He told Percy, (A/N: Percy is the alpha of the pack, "Protector Pack", he made it protector pack because him and the other werewolves are protecting camp from vamps. Now that's solved back to the story.)
Percy POV
After Michael told me the reason, my eyes turned to Lea, since she's the beta, " You're in charge here for now, Mike, come with me and Michael." They all nodded while the others looked at us confused, "What did he mean by blood sucking problem?" A camper asked, I took a glace at the Athena table and saw a particular camper with princess curls, blond hair and grey eyes and turned back my attention back to the camper, "He means, we have-" I was cut off by a bloody high-pitched scream that came from the forest, "Change of plans all of you are coming." I told Lea and the others. They nodded and followed me to the forest along with the señor counselors only. When we were there, I saw a blood trail, I glanced at them and they nodded. We followed it to a tree, we were puzzled because it just ended at the roots, just then it started to there was a sound of thunder, we were about to go back when I felt something drip on my shoulder, I looked up and saw something that mad gag, "OH MY GODS!" I exclaimed, the others looked at me strangely then followed my gaze at gasped, there was a head of a camper hanging on a branch, her eyes were wide meaning she was either scared or shocked at what she saw then when there was lightning, its light revealed a shadow on the ground that looked like a body, I looked at the other tree and saw the rest of her body. (I think I watched too much teen wolf haha) Lea saw it too and screamed "HOLY HADES!" the others looked too and their eyes went wider, I looked at the stone and it was wrote with blood, maybe the blood of the poor girl, it read 'You will pay werewolf you will never defeat us for HE who has fallen is back to lead us good luck defeating us -Vamps'
I hope you liked this first chapter!