New Book released: Winter Flower

Yes. Because of my inexcusable immaturity and for lacking of reasons to do this and wanting to have more things on my plate, I present you...Winter Flower. 

I republished the chapter called "Survey for the New Book?" because of this...

...yes, I published it. And I already published 2 more chapters as a bonus. The reason for this is because, this book is going to end. Like real soon. Six chapters or less. Anyhoo, I also want to quickly say to you that tomorrow is the start of the midterms, but because I'm lazy af, I decided to type the next chapter for this book. (i want to write story than review for the freaking midterms hahahhah...aha...ha...hmm...) Anyhoo, the new chapter will be released this week, I just don't accurately know when, but I really am going to publish the new chapter this week.

And also, I might use our sembreak to update chapters here a day (wink wonks) so I think I might be able to publish everyday and within sembreak...then this book ends.

It will finally open up some chances to just write short stories and imagines AND SOME SMU--//slaps but other than that...it's gonna be all rainbows and and cupcakes yeeeyyy

I've spoken for too long and I am going to say goodbye for now, I will see you next chapter.

Stay lovely my dudes. Peace out--

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

P.S.

Please also re-read the first chapter of the Winter Flower. I changed up a few things here and there and some of them are very important. Thank you very much and see ya. ╰(*°▽°*)╯