Caroline rose her brows at her best friend. "What about your family? What are you going to do about them?"

Echo sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. My dad keeps calling me and my uncle keeps texting me. I haven't actually seen the two of them since yesterday morning before everything got chaotic. Honestly... I've been trying to ignore them because they don't seem to understand anything I have been doing in this world, and my dad doesn't support that I'm with Damon."

"Well, you and Damon are soulmates, alright?!" Caroline exclaimed with a frown on her face. "Ignore everything he did to me... he is a decent guy and you guys are clearly in love, and I don't think that's going away anytime soon. They have to get over Damon being a vampire because he makes you happy."

Echo smiled at the blonde and then pulled her into a hug. "What would I do without you?"

"Oh, I don't know," she playfully rolled her eyes as she spoke, "crash and burn." They both giggled as they pulled away from one another.

Elena smiled at them before smirking. "Do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk."

"And I need to get away from my pestering family," Echo added as she grabbed Elena's hand, entwining their fingers.

Bonnie smiled. "I'm in. Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try."

Caroline narrowed her blue red. "Oh, creepy Professor guy is just Shane now."

Bonnie narrowed her eyes at the blonde vampire. "He's not creepy," she denied which made Echo scoff.

Elena shook her head with a soft smile. "We're not judging."

Caroline crossed her arms. "Echo and I are."

Elena playfully rolled he eyes. "Don't listen to her." She then grinned as she looked between them. "So girls' night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar."

"Ooh!" Echo exclaimed, practically bouncing in her step. "Their wine is the fucking best."

Caroline smiled and nodded. "Alright. Meet their after school?"

The twins nodded before the bell rung. "See you guys later!" They then walked away, grinning excitedly.

LATER THAT NIGHT, Elena had carried a wooden crate into the parlor filled with wine bottles. At the sight, Echo jumped up in excitement and ran to the crate, smiling at her sister.

Elena grinned as she grabbed bottle after bottle from the crate. "One for you," she handed on to Bonnie. "One for you," another one for Caroline. "And one for my favorite sister ever," she handed one to Echo who playfully rolled her eyes at her.

"I'm your only sister, El," she said and Elena only chuckled as she pulled out another wine bottle for herself.

"So, where is Damon?" Caroline asked with a raised brow as she opened the wine bottle, and took a sip of it.

Echo smiled. "He is currently getting my car retailed. He says that since I'm a different girl now, my car doesn't deserve to be black anymore, so he is driving it somewhere to paint it red."