4:Come here

Good job Billie now get back home, I have a couple of things i need to do so I need you body right now." I hear a dark voidless voice enter my head.

Immediately I stand up pack my things and run back home, I do not want to anger it especially when it's just talked to me directly.

Damnit I should have accepted the car ride, now I have to face the wrath of Grothyll.

"Get here now or I'll make sure you never see them again."

"I'm on my way."

Dang it,IT has the worst timing.

The very instant that Grothyll had called for her Billie started packing here bag. She had to get back home quick before IT did anything drastic. In the entirety of packing her bag and reaching out to grab her phone she didn't even see it until it was too late

"Oh fuck.", she cursed as the contents of the mug spilled all over her perfect white jumper marking its signature brown hard to remove stain.

"I don't have time for this.", she mumbled to herself whilst dashing over to the door and making an exist.

"Hurry up Billie or else.", the voice pierced through her thoughts again.

"I said I'm on my way damn it Grothyll."

Billie ran.

This was nothing that she wasn't used to. IT always pushed her to the limits,  daring her to reach the edge, hoping that eventually shed fall.

"Why don't you just give up Billie." She wanted to listen to Grothyll but instead she breathed in and shouted.

"Never!"

Oh but how tempeted she was. If she gave up this could all be over, there would be no more suffering and no more pain. Instead IT would have full control all she had to do was give up.

If she did within a speck of a time all the emotional turmoil she'd endured for this long would be over, she just had to let it in. As she ran back to her house from the cafe her body screamed for her to stop. She couldn't breath.

Man I need to run a lot more often.

Her body felt heavier including her lungs. They felt as though they would fall out. After 15 minutes she finally got there.

" I'm here.......", she swallowed but found nothing to gulp down,"..... I'm here."

Here throat was dry and it hurt from all the air she was trying to breath in. Her lungs were on fire, not just her lungs, but her face her chest, her stomach,everywhere she burned.

As if on cue her legs gave up and she went straight to the floor.

"Where are you.", she asked.

"Come here.", said the dark voidless voice. Billie whipped up head as it dawned on her that it was upstairs. If Grothylly wanted her to crawl then crawl she will. Holding on to the railing Billie pulled herself up the stairs. Her breathing was still hitched be cause she knew what she was going to face.

Up the stairs she went and opened the door to her bedroom.

"Are.....re you in her?"

"Why yes Billie, where else would I go?"

"Where are you then."

"When we all fall asleep where do we go?"

***************************************
Hello just to show you that I'm still here and committed to being eventually worthy of writing a story about our very Queens songs

Love Shey😋