19: Big time contest

"That tickles!" I exclaim and he chuckles under my neck.

I flutter my eyes shut he pushes me against the door.

"Wait, wait, wait." I say and he pulls away.

"Are you a..." I trail off.

"Uh, no. But I'm prepared." He says, looking down at his pocket.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You look kinda uncomfortable." He says.

"It's not you, it's me. I just....after Jackson, I just was just always afraid of-"

"It's okay, it's okay. We don't have to if you don't want to." He says, pulling me closer to him.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him again.

"I want to." I whisper in his ear.

He then picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He carries me to the bedroom and gently sets me down.

He gets in between my legs and hovers over me.

"You're still wearing the necklace." He says, taking his hoodie and beanie off.

"Yeah, I haven't taken it off since the day you got it." I say, fiddling it.

I look back at him and he smiles at me.

"Whatcha smilin' at blondy?" I tease.

"Just the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He smirks and my cheeks feel hot.

"Now you're pushing your luck." I chuckle.

"I mean it, I really do. I can't imagine anyone hurting you." He says and I run my fingers through his hair.

I arch my back and take off my tank top, leaving myself in a nude bra.

"Nice ring." He says, looking at my belly button piercing.

"Thanks. You have a nice face." I snap back.

"Thanks." He chuckles, shaking his head.

He then leans down and starts kissing my neck, my stomach and all the way down to the waist band of my sweat pants.

Let's just say, we didn't sleep much that night.

                                          ||

"Kendall, wake up." I whisper, tracing circles on his chest.

"Mmm, five more minutes." He mumbles, as his grip around me gets tighter.

"Gustavo's gonna be pissed." I whisper.

"Let him. I'll say I lost track of time." He says, with his eyes still closed.

"I guess you don't want a kiss then." I shrug, about to roll over.

"I'm up!" He exclaims, now hovering over me.

"I thought so." I smirk.

"Do I get my kiss now?"

Instead of answering his question, I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him down.

I smash my lips against his as he kisses back, tugging on my lip as I let go.

I flutter my eyes shut as he starts kissing my neck.

"Okay, now we really have to go." I say.

"Fine." He groans, kissing my cheek and I grab his red hoodie that he gave me after the gym last night.

I slip it on and my sweatpants back on.

Kendall then slips on his hoodie, beanie and jeans.

"I like you better without a shirt." I say and he turns to me with a smirk.

"Is that so?" He challenges, walking toward me.

"Yep." I say and he puts his hands around my waist.

"I'll keep that mind." He grins, kissing my forehead.

||

"There you are! What took you guys so long?!" Gustavo shouts and I flinch.

"We're so sorry! We lost track of time." Kendall says, scratching his neck.

"Anyway, Kelly and I just found out the winners of the win a date with Big Time Rush contest!" Gustavo says.

"What?!" We all say in unison.

"Yep. You're winners will be arriving later this afternoon." Kelly cringes.

"A date with Big Time Rush, one on one time by the pool and a big party at the studio where the guys record in?!" Logan exclaims, looking at the magazine.

"Can I talk you for a second?" James says and I nod and he gently pulls me over.

"Uh, yeah?" I scoff.

"Are you guys a thing?" He asks.

"Who?"

"You and Kendall." He says and I freeze up for a moment.

"Uh, no. Why?"

"C'mon Amber, I know he was with you last night." He chuckles.

"I don't know what you're-"

"He didn't come home last night, he ignored his phone and that's his lucky red hoodie." He points out and I look down.

"Don't say a word to the boys! I'm still trying to figure everything out." I plead.

"Done. So, you're cool with Kendall dating a girl for a day?" He says.

"Yeah. Like I said, I don't really know what we are." I shrug and he nods.

I give him a grin and we walk back over.

"To the lobby!" Gustavo yells and we all race there.

Time to meet the big time winners.