Before he does he leaves the video going on over and over again, I keep asking myself, what if? 

After two days I am pretty sure Lucifer and his guards left me to just rot I guess. I have gotten out of my binds but I still just sit in the chair thinking.

I finally decide to leave and I was right there is no one here. We are in the middle of nowhere so I walk and walk until I see a gas station. I go in there and ask the cashier what day is it she says Thursday and ask where the bathroom is she points and I go into it. 

I relieve myself and wash my hands and look into the small plastic mirror, it doesn’t look good, I have bruises everywhere on my torso damnit, it stings but I can handle it I’m a wolf for God sake I will heal soon enough. 5-7 days aw shit I can’t go to Jasper with all these bruises he will ask questions and I know he will not like the answers to them.

 Lucifer has kept me in that hell hole for at least a week and I have to wait for another week for these bruises to heal. What I do during that week I couldn’t tell you. I just know that slowly the bruises go away, and that means I have to go back home, and have our “Talk”.

 I’m not looking forward to that. I rush out of that hotel and onto my plane, when I land I am so tired I don’t have time to talk. 

I see Jasper from around the corner and he says Cisco I… You have no right to call me that anymore. I see hurt in his eyes so I take a minute to just look at him and I feel a mix of anger, guilt, and pity, damn. “Jasper we will talk tomorrow it has been a long plane ride and I just want to go to my bedroom and sleep.” I wasn’t lying I was actually drained and I need sleep.

 I go into our room, and I check the room for cameras I don’t want him to sleep here another night knowing someone could be watching him sleep, I check the bathroom, there is one in there Fuck!, I find two more 1 on the bookshelf and the other in the closet (It is huge and it even has a chair to sit in) I know he loves to walk in there naked because he knows it turns me on so much. I feel like we need a deep clean of this house, I have to get him out of the house, well that won’t be hard. I have to go to sleep all this thinking is making my already headache get worse, I take a sleeping pill to help make sure I sleep.

I wake up and I’m glad I’m in my own bed after 2 weeks it's a relief it would be better if he was in it but for now I still can’t look at him. I throw on sweatpants and a shirt usually I wouldn’t wear a shirt but I still have bruises I don’t want him to find out about. 

Why do I care about his opinion and his decisions, maybe it’s because I still love him with all of my heart. Why did he do this to me? Was I not good enough? I thought we have been through enough together for him to still be mine. 

I go down the stairs and see him sitting on the stool by the kitchen table drinking coffee. I can sense his anxiety and fear, I honestly don’t know what will happen next. 

I brush past him so I can make my coffee, he looks at me through his eyelashes then looks immediately down once he sees me staring at him. My coffee finishes brewing and I add one sugar and take a sip, if he doesn’t want to start, I will. 

Jasper I say in a voice that isn’t mine but my wolf’s, Why the hell would you do something so stupid? Did I hurt you in any way? Was I not good enough for you? I thought we have been through enough for you to love me, but to have another guy come inside you it breaks my heart over and over again.

 He looks at me all confused as I say the last part, Cis-Francisco what did he tell you? ‘Devin’ said how you guys fucked and he came in your hole. He gets out of his chair and starts to pace back and forth, I almost went over to comfort him. Almost. 

Ci-Francisco he lied well partially, wait what do you mean? I say and stand up. I get in front of him and held his shoulders so he can stop pacing, he still doesn’t look at me, but I tell him to explain.

 I just gave him a blowjob that’s it, we didn’t go farther than that he never went into my asshole and we didn’t see each other naked. I just wanted you to see me naked just for you, and I don’t know why I did it. 

I don’t know there is something about him that makes me terrified but curious, I know so fucking stupid. He turns out of my hold and walks over to the living room and pulls his legs into his chest and his face in between them, on the couch. 

He doesn’t realize he is talking under his breath, I hear him say, “If I love Cisco so much then why did I do this to our relationship? I can’t even call him Cisco, maybe he doesn’t love me anymore, and that is why? I fucked up everything and it is all my fault. Cisco is so fucking amazing he is the first thought I have in the morning, and the last thought before I go to bed. I should just leave before he says that he hates me and I should go straight to hell. I already have my last resort bag packed, he can send me the rest of my clothes tomorrow. I have a loft over my shop I can stay there, yeah I have this, who thought a blowjob would cause a beautiful relationship to dissipate, but I would never know how it feels because he would never do that to me. I am a horrible person I should go to hell, I still need to listen if I'm going to leave. 

He turns around to face me with tears in his eyes, you can tell me what your final decision is? I can be packed and ready to go by the end of the night. 

I can’t believe he would just give up so quickly, what about how I was going to propose to him on the last day of our trip. He looks to me expectantly but I don’t know what to do, it was only a blowjob but he did lie to me. I don’t fucking know. 

I pull him into my lap, him straddling me but it’s not sexual. He has tears coming down his face, Jasper I say and I hear a shaky yes from him, I need time to process this, okay he says and he gets off my lap.

 I growl, did I tell you you could leave he stiffens but doesn’t move. I say very sternly, “Turn around and face me”. He does and I can sense his arousal from me giving him commands, hmmm this could come in handy. I say we can work this out and I look into his eyes, his beautiful eyes, I missed these. I stand up and come up close to him, Jasper I still love you, and I hear his breath catch. 

I love you with all my heart, and I will be treating you like a queen, until you get it that I will never leave you. 

He replies, “Okay, but why? I hurt you and it must have been like I twisted knife with your already torn heart, when Devin lied to you.” His tears are flowing, I kissed the top of his head we will work this out, I promise.

What will happen now? 

Francisco still loves Jasper this might work out

What about that dream? that was a little steamy

Will we see Devin again? Who knows