Chapter 16- A Proposal.....Where?

Francisco's P.O.V.

I met the team who saved me and they seem so nice. Francisco just seems to be surprised it’s like they haven’t been this way before.

His mom and dad weren't thrilled that I made them an enemy of Lucian’s company. I guess he tells his parents what happened a few minutes ago, because his mom comes over and gives me a hug. His father just nods in my direction, they probably feels bad.

When we get home I’m really tired so we just go into the bedroom. I look back and he has that look in his eyes telling me we are not going to be sleeping anytime soon. I try to run away from him, but not really.

He comes from behind and kisses that area between my earlobe and my neck. He asks me, “Are you ready to do this, because we can stop at any time.”

I strip and crawl on the bed making sure my ass is in the air, and say “This look ready enough for you.” He strips and I feel the bed dip as he goes behind me.

I shiver as he licks my asshole and when it’s really wet he blows on it. I moan saying his name, Cisco. “Jasper if you keep moaning I won’t be able to take my time, I’ll just slam into you with this big cock,” he whispers.

In a sexy voice I say Cisco please fuck me, hard and fast. That is all Cisco needs to hear because he doesn’t go in slow he slams into me, then slowly pulls out. You are so tight.

I whine “Francisco please”, he says okay and goes in and out so hard and rubs his hand goes up and down my shaft. I can’t hold it anymore I tell him I'm going to come.

He pulls out, and let’s go of my cock. Why? Cisco put that cock back in. He whispers, “You can’t release until I say you can, this is your punishment for making me lose control”.

He goes to the middle of the bed and tells me to ride him with a glint in his eyes. I crawl on top of him and put 2 fingers inside me to stretch me out, and moan as I do it. I then lower myself on his cock using his chest for support.

I bounce up and down faster and faster until he takes control and hold my hips so he can pound into me. After he pumps into me 2 more times he explodes. I’m about to burst until he tells me I can come. I come so hard I see stars.

I collapsed on top of him and we are both sweating. He brushes my hair out of my forehead. He says when i’m half asleep, “Jasper I will propose to you and we can make love or fuck all the time. Only if you are ready.” I really want to tell him “I'm ready”, but I fall asleep.

Francisco’s P.O.V.

A month later

Jasper has been so busy with the opening of his 2nd bakery, he barely has time for me. I know that sounds selfish but we haven’t has sex in 2 weeks.

So I think I have a plan to propose to him so he can focus on something more than the bakery. I think that is a wonderful idea. He will love it hopefully.

I had to ask Audrey for help, she is so excited I’m surprised she hasn’t spoiled it.

We decided on taking him on a trip on my private jet, and he has no idea where we are going. One night when he comes home late at night, I tried to stay awake.

I fall asleep because the next thing I know is someone has kissed my forehead. I wake up and say in a raspy voice "What kind of kiss was that?"

I pull him down to sit on my lap he protest at first but then he sinks into the kiss. I pull back breathlessly, Jasper honey we need to talk.

His eyes widen, “I know those three words, are you going to break up with me? Have I been spending too much time in the bakery? If that is it I can spend more time at home with you,

I use my thumb and index finger to close his lips. Honey it is actually good news I’m taking you on a surprise trip for 2 weeks.

So pack up, he smiles and says, “I think this calls for a celebration”. I say, “Honey you would be doing most of the work because I’m tired and will fall asleep if I don’t hit the bed in 2 sec”. He pouts, but helps me up the stairs to our room.

I was already dressed in my PJ’s so I just slide into the bed and I fall asleep, I hear Jasper slide in the bed so we are spooning. He whispers “Je t'aime” (I love you).

We pack up and of course Audrey comes to our house to wish us a farewell. I look at her telling her “DON’T TELL HIM”. She mouths, “I know grumpy pants”.

We have a limo parked in front of house and it takes us to the tarmack where my jet is. He looks at it with wonder and amazement, I chuckle for his reaction.

I grab his hand and we make our way into the jet and sit next to each other until we are in the air.

Jasper is being so annoying trying to get me to fuck him so I can tell him where we are going. It is getting harder and harder to say no and ignore him.

I was so tempted to tell him where we were going because he “accidentally” fell on my lap and rubbed that beautiful ass of his on my dick. That was just the first 6 hours of the flight I had 4 more hours to go.

The worst was when he told me he couldn’t find an extra pillow in the room and I said, “I am coming in”, and what do I see Jasper bent over ‘trying’ to find another pillow.

His ass was just begging for me to fuck it. I was getting on the bed too and pulling my pants down but then I get a call on my business phone and have to go get it, I slap his ass before I leave the room. 2 more hours to go I think I can make it though

When he “dropped” a pen on the floor, Where did he even get a pen from?. I couldn’t hold it anymore I put him over my shoulder and took him to the bedroom.

I put him on the bed and asked him why does he have to be such a tease. He says with a big grin I have no idea what you’re talking about. He undresses me saying as he is already naked.

Jasper is on his hands and knees, he wrapped his delicate hand around my huge member and started moving it up and down, he started licking the top to bottom then bottom to top.

I moan, this man is going to be the death of me. It gets better he pulls back and says he wants me to come inside him.

I tell him to go on his back and push his legs back until they can touch his shoulder. I got onto the bed and pound into him like there is no tomorrow.

He comes with a shout, and I come right after him. I go on my elbows so I can look at his face and I kiss him.

I tell him, “Jasper I really want to go for round 2 but I have something planned that I need to attend to.

I hear him mumble something in french

“Je veux aller pour le deuxième tour, mais ta bite est si je suis douloureux. (I want to go for round two but your cock is so big I'm sore)

I smirk and get on the phone with the hotel I ask them in french,

“La pièce est-elle prête avec ce que j'ai mis dedans (Is the room ready with what I have put in it)

I hear the pilot tells us to put our seatbelts on we are descending. Jasper leaves out of the room dressed  and 15 minutes later we are getting out of the plane and he looks around.

Oh my gosh Cisco is this Paris, like Paris, France.

Yes, can you let go of my arm I can’t feel it anymore because you are suffocating it, He says a quick apology.

I remember you telling me you have always wanted to go here but never had the chance to so here we are. “Viens avec moi J'ai une autre surprise pour vous” (Come with me, I have another surprise for you)

Need some feedback do you guys want another chapter?

4 more comments then I will post another chapter

Should I start editing?

Tell me if I have made any mistakes