Evanesce (Super Junior Donghae One Shot)

Once again I'm crying my heart out in our hide out why? Is it because of you? Why does it hurt so much? Is this how life has to be? Is it supposed to be unfair?

"Lia tell me why!" he yelled out as their happy memories came back.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Yah babe stop running."

"No I don't want to" Lia said as she was running around while Donghae was trying to catch her.

"Caught ya~~" Donghae said as he wrapped his hand around Lia's waist.

"No fair baby" Lia pouted as Donghae chuckled at her cuteness

"It is always fair when it involves love," he smiled and pecked her lips "I love you my princess"

"I love you too my prince" she smiled as they started walking hand in hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe~~" Lia whined as Donghae took her ice cream

"Yes?" he asked innocently while flashing her his angelic smile

"Give me my ice cream back" she said while pouting

"I don't want to" he said but then he got an idea "unless you kiss me"

"No babe~" she whined

"Ugh ok" as she was about to kiss his cheek Donghae stopped her

"Not so fast I didn't tell you where yet" he smirked

While she gave him a confused look he chuckled at his girlfriend's face then point towards his lips she didn't have a clue of what he was talking about until a second later her face turned bright red. Donghae chuckled a little later being surprised by a kiss. It felt like time stopped a soon as their lips touched they both wished that moment would last forever.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

He smiled as a tear fell down he missed her. Their memories haunt him &' kills him every second since she left.

"Lia why did you leave me, where are you?!" he yelled out in pain as his tears fell while his friends where looking at him with pity.

His parents and friends have tried helping him but the pain yet doesn't leave. It hurts them to see him like this. To see someone important suffer is painful for them, but they understand him if only they knew that Lia was going to be in a car accident. If only they didn't let her go to the store during the night.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Is this Lia's relative?" A stranger's voice said

"Uh yes it is I'm her boyfriend." Donghae was getting worried

"We called to inform you that Lia was involved in a car accident she is at the hospital right now" the nurse informed him.

At that instant he ran to get the car keys and went to the hospital. As soon as he got there he went to the receptionist.

"May I know in what room is Lia in?" He tried sounding calm

"You must be her boyfriend she is in room A432" the receptionist informed him. As soon as he heard what room she was in he went running with hopes of her being fine he went inside her room and saw her smile.

"Donghae" she smiled faintly as he walked towards her and held her hand "take care of yourself be happy I love you my prince I'm sorry our love story ends this way" she cried before the monitor started beeping. His whole world crumpled down he started to cry hysterically and yelled for help. The doctor came in and told him to wait outside the room.

Minutes passed until the doctor came out with a saddened expression and informed him "I'm sorry to inform you that Ms. Jones passed away"

~~~~End of flashback~~~~

"Why couldn't it have been me? Maybe life is like this " He said to himself and then chuckled a bit, "ah Lia, As I promised to you I was only going to mourn you for 2 month and then go on with my life with happiness. I love you too my princess I will always love you even if your heartbeat evanescence and "he said as he cried for the last time and he looked up to the sky and smiled with puffy eyes and with a letter on his hand written by his first true love.

-------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)

~Lisbeth