Ride, hide and run!

Start from the beginning

''Yes, yes of course brother.'' Lucas struggled to answer trying to control his laughter.

''I need a idiot. And I cant even have one thanks to you, thanks to those drinks we are chasing after!''

"I promise you can have as many idiots as you like. And you don't need anymore drinks!" He started to laugh again at Marcus mixing up his words. He was obviously flustered. ''Be careful with that flask, don't forget it is not safe to drink anymore, It might even kill you for all we know.'' Lucas reminded Marcus.

Marcus felt the flask against him, he had it stuffed in his side pocket of his jacket. Kill someone? Hmmm interesting, maybe if we do find that little demon Davis I will offer it as a gesture of friendship, my forgiveness for what he did to me. He thought to himself.

Something is burning, do you smell that? And look, could that be the marketplace? Asked Lucas.

''Something tells me Davis went shopping. I will bet you that he did that.'' Answered Marcus.

''No, he may be destructive, but not capable of that. I don't think, Why would he do such a horrible thing?'' Doubt creeping into his last words as he spoke.

''Lets have a wager, if you agree. And it will make this day much more interesting. I say he had a hand in this, I say he did manage to do this, I say it has Davis written all over it. And if I am right, you my dear brother, will put on those damn heels and race around your mansion and run into the drive screaming and yeling, Marcus was right ,as you do.'' Marcus said to him.

With no hesitation, Lucas Answered him. ''I wouldn't take that bet in a million years!''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sloane watched as the market burned, surely this was a sign from Benjamin, but he did not show. Another rider approached, waving frantically to her.

''The queen, she rides with her army, she has declared war on the lower covens!""

''When?'' Screamed Sloane.

''She crosses into the Wellspring as we speak, she will be here within the first light of morning.'' He answered her frantically.

''Raise the flags, sound the horns, gather the covens, tell them the Queen  is coming for their lands and their heads! Raise the Armies!'' She screamed.

Sloane searched the landscape for any sign her son was there, she saw nothing. She sent the rider off, the armies were prepared, always ready for war. She rode away from the Pendana and headed to the burning market, if Benjamin was there she would find him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what happens at night around here?" Asked Davis feeling panicked. 

''Well depends on where you are, right now we are in between the Wellspring which is the outskirts of the capital where the queen is, and the Pendana, where the lower covens are, farther south is the Easterlands, real bad place. So we are in the middle somewhere. If we keep moving through the forest, we will end up at a place called Docia, it is neutral, no magic is in use and no vampires are welcome there. So we shall fit right in.'' Lightning answered.

''How much farther?'' Asked Andie. Feeling the fear that Benjamin could be looking for her.

''I hate to say it, but I changed my mind, we cant go there.'' Said Lightning. He stopped in his tracks.

''Why the hell not?''Asked Davis.

''Because that is where Benjamin would go looking first, I would If I were him.'' Raymond spoke up.

''Exactly, so we do the opposite and go where the vamps go, he wont look there.'' Said Lightning.

''No, no way man, we go to the first place and hide, like you said they are not allowed there, so why not go there.'' Said Davis.

''No, Let me think about what to do, hang on, let me think!" insisted Lightning.

''I have to agree with him.'' Answered Raymond.

''Cant we just head for one of those gates again?'' Asked Andie.

''We cant now, we are too far south, its too late, not safe, there are things that come out in the night here, things worse than any vampire you will ever meet. You guys are mortal, they will zone right in on you, I cant do anything to stop it.

''Hey your on my foot. move Andie.'' Davis said to her. Thinking she was right beside him, though it was not Andie.

''I'm over here, behind you, not on your foot. No one is standing next to you.''

Davis looked down at his feet, his screams echoed through the entire forest.

 Please dont forget to vote!:)