Worst Day Ever

For the last 13, hell felt years of my life, I do believe that this is the worst. And here's why my name is Rosabelle Lawrence, and I'm 13 years old. It was on the 13th of March, I had a whole bundle of amazing friends from last year. But my most trusted and loyal (was 3 idiotic, annoying, funny, and greatest friends.

Let me introduce you to Brock Jackson, son of a wealthy family, he's literally every girl's dream man. Levi Micheal, he's kinda good looking... if you were blind. I'm joking he's actually goofy and reckless and gives me very intense gay vibes. And the one and only... Jack Davidson, he is very overprotective like a brother I've never had. Us four have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Anyways enough of them, and let me tell you why this year is a living hell.

It was March 13. During this time of the month, Rose's school was burnt down, due to a massive fire caused by a student smoking out back behind the school. So instead of waiting for its recovery, her whole school went on a year trip to another school filled with rich, wealthy, posh, and mannerless kids. A school where discipline is the student's first move to teachers. Respect is a word that apparently doesn't exist in that school.

Rose was assigned to mathematics, a class she mostly enjoyed. No one from her school was assigned to her classroom. The bell rang after the lesson, then Rose left. She noticed a group of boys was following her from behind, she continued to ignore them.

"Hey slow down!" A boy shouted. Rose didn't listen, she continued to walk ignoring his calling. She hid behind a tree, laying her hands on her chest. "Is he gone?" Rose thought, as the noise of the boy's footsteps faded. Rose leaned over against the tree to see where they were, it had seemed as if they disappeared. "Finally" Rose exhales, sliding down to the warm grass beneath her.

Suddenly when taking her book out of her bag, a foot kicks the book out of her hand. "Hey deaf ears, didn't you hear me saying slow down." His voice became aggressive as the dirt towered onto Roses's face. "Rude much" Rose said, reaching for her book. When the boy snatches it out of her hands.

"Romeo and Juliet, a story that's stupid, and a bad influence within romance as well as its pathetic attempts of 'poetic terms' towards just a predictable love story." The boy says with endless confidence, chuckling at the front page. "Okay smartass listen, one, Romeo and Juliet was actually one of the most famous romance novels and plays in the country," Rose said while correcting him. "and two it's not stupid, what idiot asshole like you know about love."

The laughs of the boys stopped, as one of them leaned down and gave Rose a not so pleased look. "What did you say to me," He said, pulling her shirt. Rose struggled to shake him off. "Let go of me!" Rose demanded though the boy didn't listen. "Dylan lets go, mister Williams wants us." one of the boys said, backing away after seeing their science teacher. "If you ever call me that again, ill throw you across the fence." The boy said letting go of her uniform.

To be continued...