JC-"Opposite Love"

I'm back :)
_____________________

Her

——

About two days ago, my parents flew over to London to attend a neighbors funeral. So now I'm alone with a list of chores that my parents left me to complete, and all must be done before they come back. Just two days ago, I was spending time with Curtis, and in three days, my parents would be home. I haven't even finished any of the chores and haven't even started my homework. How lovely. I'm completely screwed.

"I'm telling Jonny, there's like a thousand of things on this list. It's a whole bible!"

Through the phone, I was able to hear Johnny chuckle.

"I'm sure it's not that bad."

I rubbed my temple and sighed.

"Just you wait till you meet my parents," I muttered.

"Hey, we should hang out, just you, me, and Ponyboy. Y'know, to scratch all that stress away. How does the lot sound?"

A hangout would be needed. Beer is what I'm really craving for and I blame TwoBit for that habit. Mickey too.

"Sorry Johnny, I would love to, but I can't hang out with you today. How 'bout...next week?"

He laughed at my response.

"Okay, I'll come over then."

My eyes widen.

"What! Johnny-"

"I'll be there in 20."

"Johnny I got work to get to, and you and Pony are just gonna distract me," I said playfully.

"Who said Pony was coming? Anyways I'll see you soon!"

And from there he hanged up.

(20 minutes later..)

There was a knock on the door as I was trying to finish cleaning up the kitchen. I put the kitchen towel down and walked to the door to see who it was.

"Told you I'll come."

It was from Johnny. And boy was he smirking hard.

"Johnny, w-what are you doing here?"

He let himself in, closing the door behind him.

"I came to help you out with your chores, and I kinda needed some help with my homework. Your a genius when it comes to math," he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Smiling from ear to ear, I picked up the feather duster and hand it over to him.

"Sounds like a deal to me."