Worth it-Dally

For @caity_caityln. Check her out. Enjoy!

WORTH IT

Dally and I were sitting on the couch. He had his arm around my shoulder, playin with the string of my dress. The gang was celebrating Ponyboy's accomplishment. He graduated high school. Steve was Indian screeching the whole time. Two-Bit was already drinking beer. Ponyboy and Johnny were the only ones calm. Darry was arguing with Soda, trying to decide whether to go to Buck's or the DQ.
"If we go to Buck's, Steve will probably end up leaving and running out in his underwear. Two-Bit will have his pants on his head, and you will be singing one of Elvis's song meanwhile shaking a stranger."
I chuckled, and Dally seemed to be concentrated to there conversation.
"Okay, well Ponyboy here, needs to experience some man like partying."
We all laughed. Poor Ponyman.
"Yeah but a nice dinner, will be enough. There's no need to make him drunk."
Two-Bit laughed.
"D-Darry. When you graduated middle school, y-you got yourself drunk."
We all laughed. Darry didn't get away with it this time.
"Alright, alright. We can go to Buck's. But I expect all of you to behave. Got it?"
Everyone nodded. This wasn't going to turn out good. Everyone was getting ready, and when I was going to get up, Dally grabbed my arm.
"How about we, uh stay here instead." He nibbled on my ear. Making me blush. I looked over to him, and he smirked. The gang was going out. Darry frowned at us.
"What about you two? Dally, you not going. Shocking."
"Yeah, you see. Buck and I, are not in good terms. Kinda broke his um, lamp, and door."
Darry wasn't buying it.
"Winter? You coming?"
I shook my head, and rubbed my lips into a straight line.
"I think my red dragon has come."
Both boys frowned. I rolled my eyes and motioned towards my womanhood. They gave a weird expression.
"Okay, well Dally come with us."
"C'mon, you think I'm gonna leave Winter alone. At night?"
Darry thought about it. Ding ding ding. Dally won.
"Alright. But don't do anything stupid. If ya do, I'll skin ya."
Dally raises his hands in surrender.
"Don't worry. I don't want a child running around."
Darry sighed, and then pointed a finger at Dally. Then he left. Dally watched as he disappeared along with the gang. I didn't know whether if I wanted to do this. Scoop. Dally picks me up, and places me on his shoulder. I laugh as he walks to Pony's door. He placed me down on the bed, and started to kiss up my jawline.
"Dally. I-I don't think we should."
He only kept going. Until he started to suck the skin on my neck, I felt a little tingle. It went from my toes, to my chest. I gasped as I felt his cold hand roam up my dress. Was I really about to do this? His hand went higher and higher, until my dress was completely off. His lips touched mine. He murmur little things that surprised me. But, he's Dally.
"Your so beautiful, I just wanna feel you, and do so many things to ya."
My eyes went wide. I was about to say something, but he kissed my lips again, making me moan instead. Dally's hand went down my chest, to the top of my panties. He pulled them off, slowly. I placed one of my hands on his chest, getting the gist of this. I pulled his shirt until it was completely off. He unzipped his pants, and I helped him pull them off. We kept I contact. Never looking away. He picks me up, only my back not touching the mattress. He unhooks my bra and then lets me go. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips on my neck. Feeling enough pleasure. A moan escapes my mouth. It felt and sounded weird. Then I heard a crumble. Then I felt a sharp pain down at my area. I whimpered, and a tear tried to escape. But I didn't let the pain get to me. So I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Signaling him to continue. He kept his pace even. But not even enough for me to feel any less pain. The pain went on, until I felt another tingle. There was electricity running through my body. Making me loose control. My body was getting pleasured. I moaned. And moaned his name out. He placed a finger near my area and rubbed circles. Then back and forth. Making the pleasure better than ever. Boom! The door shot open, and Darry stood there wide eyed.
"Dallas-you!"
He stopped right there and left slamming the door. I was going to push Dally off, but he kept going, earning a moan.

I got up and placed Dally's big shirt on. Darry bursted in and made sure to cover his eyes.
"It's all over big man."
Darry let out a heavy sigh. This wasn't going to be good. He yelled Dally's name out and punched him right in the gut, and then his face. Dally moaned, but didn't fight back. I tried holding my laughter. But Darry was all mad, and his face was redder than a tomato. My mouth opened. Only laughs were heard. Both boys looked back at me. Dally frowned and Darry had a mad face. I raised my hands in surrender.
"Sorry. I just had to get it out of my chest. But I'm guessing it wasn't a great time to laugh."
Darry left. Dally sat next to me and motioned for me to give him his shirt. So I took it off and gave it to him.
"I'm sorry. Darry's just trying to be a good brother."
He rubbed the blood of his nose and smirked.
"It's all right."
He chuckled and placed an arm around my shoulder.
"After all, it was worth it."