Author's Note

I've been really invested in Three Houses ever since it came out. Even now, I still am. I ended up playing all the routes, and I never felt so empty finishing a game before. But it won't stop me from replaying routes over and over, because I love the game that much.

If you're reading this, what is your favorite house? Mine is the Blue Lions, but when I finished the Golden Deer route, my face at the last few chapters was like: 😨 You could say that I... Feared the deer.

And since I'm SO invested... I decided to write about it with an OC that's based off of myself. It's super cliche, but I really want to be a character.

This story is mainly going to focus during the academy time. The post time skip part is going to be shorter, and battle scenes are going to be shortened as well. (I'm awful at writing action scenes. 😅). Just a warning... This story is really cheesy. I mean, really cheesy since I'm writing this for pure fun.

And as you can tell by the cover... My FE3H husbando is Felix. 😂

I also got a commission to make myself look like a FE3H character! I'm extremely happy how it turned out! The character looks similar to me, and will have my actual name. I usually go by the nickname Kim or CapricornSiren, but I'll be using my real first name for this story.

The commission will be on the banners on each chapter, and if you're really invested in FE3H like I am, and want to have an FE3H OC that looks like they belong in the game, the artist of the amazing commission is love_bunchy on Twitter!

And now...

Here's the character info:

Name: Kendall Carvalho
Gender: Female
Birthday: (12/26)/Ethereal Moon
Age: 17/23 (Post time-skip)
Height: 5'5
Race: Human
Crest: *Spoiler*
Starting Class: Commoner/Myrmidon
Starting Skills: Avoid +10, Vantage
Personal Ability: Under pressure- If the user is at low health, the user will attack 3-4 times.
Affiliation: Kingdom of Faerghus/*Spoiler*
Interests: Reading, singing, swords
Likes: Studying, sword fighting, meat, sweets
Dislikes: Insects, entitled people, waking up at the crack of dawn, procrastination

**There will be some spoilers from the Blue Lions route.**