Nandini just saw a small baby in the arms of her mother who is crying ...
She just took the baby from her mother ......And started playing with the baby ......The baby started smiling..

All the people who are taking donations are admiring nandini ..... King and family are  imagining  future heir .....
With nandini ......

Finally nandini gave the baby to her mother ...... But the small  girl is holding nandini chain ......So she immediately took that chain and put in the neck of the small baby ......

After all the donations ....The palace is empty ....With king family soldiers and dasi...

All of them sat to have lunch.....After lunch....

King and ministers had a meeting regarding the practise of all the girls and place ......And also new weapons .....

All the ladies are getting ready ....Bcoz they all planned to celebrate the victory. ....And dinner ......

all the ladies sat in special mandap for ladies where no gents are allowed.....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini dressing .....And sitting style ....

Nandini is just sitting .....Both maheswari and charumathi ....Came and sat on either sides .....

Charumarthi : can i ask you something ......

Nandini : you can ask anything didisa...

Charumathi : instead of you donating y did you make daughters donate clothes and gold ........

Nandini : i wanted all the blessing of people for our children bcoz i wanted them to get married in good family and kingdom like us ..... That's y .....I am already married in a good family So I want all the good to happen to them.....

Maheswari and charumathi felt happy and hugged her .....

Nandini : kya hua didisa ......

Maheswari : kuch bhi nahi ........

Vaidehi : chalo....aaooo betho....On hearing vaidehi they all moved to the centre ......

Dadi vaidehi roopa nandini maheswari charumathi all sat together .....All the dasi are around them ....

Roopa : nandini beta .....Ek acha gaana gaooo....

Nandini : main....

Vaidehi : you sing during puja na ....
Same like that .....

Dadi: and these all will dance ....

Nandini : sachi....

Dadi : aur nahi toh kya ....In this place no men are allowed bcoz ladies sing and dance and enjoy fully ....

Than nandini starts singing and all the others start to dance .....They all are having loads of fun .....Together ....

After their dance ....They are having dinner with with full jokes and masti..They also swing on the swings. ....Play games.  .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें