Allegiances

MountainClan

Leader: Cliffstar - a dark grey tom with slightly lighter tabby stripes and green eyes.
Deputy: Scorchpelt - a dark ginger tabby tom with dark green eyes and white paws.
Medicine Cat: Poolflick - a light blue-grey she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice, Oakpaw

Warriors:
Snowleaf - a very light grey she-cat with white paws and bluish-green eyes.
Fallenhollow - a dark grey-and-blue-grey she-cat with white paws and firey amber eyes.
Pinewatcher - a dark brown tom with eyes the color of pine needles.
Featherfleck - a grey she-cat with white paws, tail, and ears. Sky-blue eyes.
Swiftripple - a light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.
Apprentice, Owlpaw
Littlefern - a small brown tabby tom with amber eyes and a white underbelly.
Apprentice, Sparrowpaw
Mothswipe - a cream she-cat with darker paws and tail. Green eyes.
Darksun - a dark black tom with yellow eyes.
Fadingbreeze - a light grey she-cat that has grey eyes and doesn't talk that much.
Frostfeather - an icy grey tom with blind blue eyes.

Apprentices:
Owlpaw - a whiteish-grey tom with odd eyes; one icy blue and the other foresty green.
Sparrowpaw -a light brown tabby tom with yellow eyes, Owlpaw's best friend.
Oakpaw - a dark brown tabby she-cat with grey eyes. The medicine cat apprentice.

Queens and Kits:
Sunwish - a golden-colored she-cat with green eyes and white paws. Mother to Pinewatcher's kits:
Alderkit - a brown tom with yellow eyes.
Flamekit - a ginger she-cat with amber eyes.
Gingerlight - ginger she-cat with green eyes and a white underbelly. Expecting Scorchpelt's kits.

Elders:
Patchfur - a white tom with spotted fur...
Honeystripe - a creamy colored she-cat with darker cream stripes and blue eyes.

SwoopClan (named for all the eagles, :P)
Leader: Lightningstar - black tom with white paws, dark grey stripes, and green eyes. Moves as fast as lightning, hence his name.
Deputy: Rowanheart - a rowan colored tom with green eyes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Medicine Cat: Dappleleaf - a tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors
Hareleap - a brown tom with a grey muzzle, tail-tip, and underbelly. Yellow eyes.
Coalfeather - a dark black-and-white tom with blue eyes.
Willowcreek - white she-cat with yellow eyes and grey paws.
Palestem - a pale brown tom with green eyes.
Apprentice, Timberpaw
Larkstripe - a brown she-cat with yellow eyes.
Brackengaze - a dusky brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Birchcloud - a light creamy-colored she-cat with blue eyes and white ears.
Cherryclaw - a reddish she-cat with long claws and green eyes.
Apprentice, Ashpaw
Apprentices
Ashpaw - a grey tom with darker flecks and green eyes.
Timberpaw - a brown she-cat with green eyes.
Queens and Kits
NONE! LOLLLLLLLL

Swipe's rogue group:
Leader: Swipe - a small, thin grey tom with fast reflexes.

MEMBERS:
Rabbit - a black tabby tom with green eyes.
Prickle - a dark black tabby tom with yellow eyes.
Feather - a light grey tabby she-cat with darker stripes and blue eyes.
Sharp - a brown tabby tom with darker paws and green eyes.
Jay - a silver tom