"KISS IT MOTHERFUCKER." I never hit the dash so fast to my room.

Cheeks clapping and all.

I had plopped down on my bed as my meds started to wear off.

"My damn stitches gone pop again." I mumbled reaching for the cup of ice the nurse left on my nightstand for me.

"You ain't shit, mamas."

I dropped the cup before turning around towards the door.

Right there was Khalil, staring at me as he leaned against the door. His fist was balled up, and his eyes never left mine.

"Nigga, you scared the he-"

"I should really kill yo' ass, brah." I said cutting me off. "You had me catch feelings, knowing you fucked my cousin? Oh nah."

He pushed off the door and started walking over to my bed.

"Khalil I'm so-"

"You not fucking sorry, brah!" He yelled grabbing my neck roughly. "You dead ain't shit, but a bust."

I could help but close my eyes to tears starting to stream off cheeks. I was getting mad deja vu from Serg.

"I should really-"

"Khalil, y-your hurting me." I struggled to cough up.

Like that his face expression changed, and the anger in his eyes left.

I busted out crying as soon as he removed his hand around my neck. He didn't do nothing, but shook his head looking out the window.

He walked over to the windows exposing the hospital outside my room and pulled on the blinds strings closing it.

"Stop crying, mamas." He told me, wrapping his arms my body. Even with my face buried in his chest, the tears wouldn't stopped.

He pulled my face away, and stared right into my eyes. He looked so tired.

He started to peak my lips slowly multiple times, and I couldn't help but do the same through my sniffles.

"Shhh mamas, lemme make you feel better."

_____

Khalil Banks | Bando

Friday | 9:03 PM

I hate Teanna's ass so much. At least I try to make myself hate her.

I hate her ass for making me catch feelings and shit. For making me feel as I need her. I spent four days being angry, and wanting to kill her just to fuck the shit out her and be lying in this hospital bed with her.

On some damn Jody and Yvette type shit... Or maybe Left Eye and Andre.

I don't know.

I can't leave her alone. I want her so bad, and that even scares me.

I looked down at her face that rested on my shoulder. She was sleeping, and hold my torso tight like she was afraid I would leave.

"Kill her ass."

"You love her."

"Smash her head."

"You love her."

"FUCKING SHOOT HER!"

The voices in my head keep screaming at each other, and honestly, this shit giving me a migraine.

"You're just in love with her pussy."

"Yo- actually you're probably right..."

Teanna started to stir a little, and I intertwined our hands together before sighing.

This shit weird, brah.

____________________

A short chapter for y'all , but Ima upload  chap. fifteen for y'all after i finish it up tonight .

I honestly got writers block idk .

i'm scared to drop my new book , lol .

"Bitch I'm a CEO, you niggas peasants." - J Green

- CEO kaaydaah 🧪