[02] Usual Schedule

GENRE: General Fiction

~•~

9:00 AM, He wakes up feeling drowsy with sleepy tears in the corner of his eyes. 'Ugh, I still feel so tired, why must I wake up now?' He thinks and sits motionless on his bed. 'I need more sleep.' It was a weekend afterall, he feels lazy right after leaving his comfort zone.

12:00 PM, he opens his phone and began to play. The numerous pixelated sounds emitted from the speakers of his phone every slide of his fingers he makes on the screen.

1:30 PM, his phone rings yet again foe the upteenth time, the theme song of his game dims as the pop-up notification appears. He rolls his eyes and opens the group chat of his class. He keeps on scrolling a few more times to see what they were actually talking about. A cold breeze seems to have pass by him as he froze, his hands sweats seeing the messages.

2:00 PM, "Where are my markers!?" he exclaims and sighs in frustration. His heart dropped earlier, it's been thirty minutes since he reads a message that last friday's work is supposed to be done by next monday. His mind wanders to what he was going to do on Sunday if ever he wouldn't be able to finish all his piled up homeworks. He pales and shook his head furiously, stopping himself from thinking about it and instead, just doing it.

4:00 PM, He feels laziness overcoming his whole body as it aches for him to rest. He isn't accustomed to severe focus and work and with all tasks that he made for himself caused him to break lots of sweat while doing it. "You're doing well," he smiles hearing a sudden praise from his mother who walks pasts by him and his work.

6:30 PM, He chats with his friends and talks about the project that was supposed to be submitted by the end of next week. "Putting a few buildings on the other side would be nice to give it a modern taste?" he taps it all out into a message and sends it to his group. A few agrees while the other disagrees but nonetheless, the leader thanks him for trying to gives his suggestion.

11:00 PM, He finally finishes all his assignments and works. 'I'm amazed that I was still able to do all my tasks even if I always feel lazy,' he applauds himself in his mind. He stretches his body, removing tensions from his joints and finally lays on his bed.

12:00 PM, 'Ah, how can I even sleep when there are still many pending projects in school?' he ruffles his hair at the thought. He continues to do so and His eyes twinkles all of a sudden, another thought comes into his mind, "Why should I give up? I have my dreams to fullfill and a future to look forward to!"