"Its in my car. Come on let's go" I held Tania's upper arm and led her towards the door.
"You better not be touching up on Luna when she cones back! " Rameek yelled to me.
"That's what he needs to be doing babe. Shut up and stay safe. I'd see you soon. " Tania said as she walked back towards Rameek to kiss him.
I watched Rameek drape his arms around Tania's waist as he whispered something in her ears making her giggle like some teenager in love. I admired their love chemistry tho. It was hella funny, confusing, but hella genuine.
Now they were tongue kissing.
"Hell nah, you ain't about to do that while I'm here. Tania get your love struck as here. We got thing to do" I scoffed at them before heading for the door.
"Hater! " I heard Rameek say.
I got into my car and Tania came out soon enough.
"Let's go. Thanks for em fries brother " she said as she stepped into my car, grabbing hold of her fries.
I backed out of Rameek's crib and we were now headed to some designer stores.
"So what's Luna's favorite designer? "
I took a quick glance at Tania, focusing back on the road.
"Luna likes to look cute. She's not really into that, but she definitely loves her some fendi" Tania replied still munching on her fries.
I nodded at her response. Honestly, my mind doesn't sit to well with getting Luna random designer stuff. I was racking my brain.
"Or you could get her some cute Victoria secret underwear" Tania said before bursting into laughter.
"You crazy. I don't want her slapping the hell outta be and then say I'm being disrespectful. I'm not her man, I can't be getting her those"
"Yet" Tania said smiling widely at me.
"Huh? " what did this girl mean by yet now. I'm not ready for her games.
"You're not her man YET. But when you are you'd be doing that"
I simply ignored Tania's remark and kept my attention back on the road, keeping my thoughts to myself.

We arrived at some designer stores and we kept on going through their collection to find something i think Luna would appreciate me for.
"Better make up you damn mind Jamari. I'm getting tired. You don't like anything for her? " I sighed in frustration as I wiped my face with my palms.
"Its honestly not that. I just wanna get her something my guts would agree with. You know, I want her to know I'm thoughtful." I looked at Tania and now she had this devilish smirk on her face.
I arched my brows and starred at her.
"You tryna impress her I see. " I turned away and headed towards some other clothing rack.
"I ain't tryna do shit. I just need Miss Luna cooking my food." I hear Tania smack her lips before coming closer to me.
"Whatever you say bro"
"Jamari? Tania? "
Tania and I turned around to see who called us and this beautiful day, Janice's brat ass came to dim my light. I chose to turn around and give her no attention.
But definitely Tania wasn't gonna ignore Janice.
"What is it? " I heard Tania ask as I kept going through the clothing rack in front of me.
"Nothing really. Came to do a lil shopping you know. Gotta maintain my status in the society " Tania burst out in her contagious laughter. It took everything in me not to laugh. Janice is one crazy bitch.
"Is something funny? " Janice asked. Attitude filled her voice.
"You are the joke girl. Excuse us. We are planning an engagement party" I turned around to look at Janice's facial expression. Tania can get on my nerves, but I loved it when she handled things like this.
Janice was in shock. I was loving this. She's such a pretender.
"Oh really. Jamari wants to tie the knot huh? " Janice asked in a rather venomous tone. I had to step in now.
"Yeah. Have to trap my baby girl for life. Second to the best decision I've ever made." Janice scrunched her face at me before rolling her eyes.
"The first being? "
"Leaving your ass" Tania gave a dramatic spin as she laughed hard. All just to piss Janice off.
"Janice you should run back to daddy. Say hi to him for me" Tania said as we left the store, leaving a traumatized looking Janice.
"I love your crazy ass" I hugged on Tania as we headed to the car.
"You know I'd hold you down Jah"

I was tired of going from store to store. It was now 6:48pm. Nothing yet has been found to my liking.
"Ughh, when are we gonna find something your guts agree with? " I knew Tania had started getting irritated. I was also tired. We drove through New Yorks streets taking in the view. I was lost in thought until I heard Tania scream my name causing me to become conscious of my surroundings.
"Jah! There's a dog! Don't hit it! " thank God I was able to avoid the dog, it made me come to an impromptu halt tho, causing the car to jerk forward.
"Goodness you would have killed the poor thing! " Tania scolded before coming out of the car. I sighed as I followed suit.
"Aww look at him Jah." I watched Tania carry the brown fluffy dog as she walked towards a little group of people who had so e other dogs with them.
"They're for adoption Jah."
"This one just seems to be really ambitious " the lady in the group said, earning a chuckle from me. I starred hard at the dog as Tania conversed with the people. That's it!
"This is it Tania" I said causing her to look at me.
"What? "
"This is the come back present for Luna. My guts tell me it is" Tania's eyes beamed in excitement. She cheered.
"That's super amazing Jah! She's gonna love it"
"She will" I said as I smiled, thinking of what Luna's reaction would be.
"I wanna have it"
"Of course sir. Its $300"
I handed them $1000 instead. I was really happy.
"Alright Jah. Take me back to my boyfriend. I miss him" Tania said pouting once we got settled in the car.
"As you wish ma'am "