Chapter 31 - My Queen

Start from the beginning

"Dave, you still haven't submitted your English project. When are you planning to give it? I will have to reduce marks if you don't-"

"You can just tell me 'submit it by tomorrow' in short, damn it. Can't you see that I am in a hurry? I have more important matters to care of. So the next time you think about holding me back, think twice. Or maybe just don't do it." With that I left the class.

I was beyond frustrated right now. On my way out I met with a huge crowd of people in the hallway who decided to not give me space to even breathe, let alone move. Why does the universe annoy me only when I am already frustrated? Judging from Bella's speed, I don't think she would have made it to her car yet. I ran towards the parking lot as fast as I could and saw her walking.

"Bella wait." I said.

She didn't wait. It's funny how we both end up turning the tables every damn time we fight. I would do anything to resolve this matter. Shouting at someone generally calms me down and satisfies me to an extent that I forget about what I was worried about. But when I shout at her, I end up hurting myself even more and find myself in even more pain. She is not the only one hurting.

She saw me and started running. I ran behind her too but then she just hopped into her car and locked it before I could reach her.

That was naive of her.

I tried to open the door. I knocked on the glass window and told her to open the damn door but she wouldn't. She didn't even look me in the eyes. Her driver asked her something and then they just sped off. I stood there gawking at the back of her car as I saw it retreating. How am I supposed to resolve this matter if she isn't even willing to look at me.

I have to talk to her and apologize. But how will I do it when she isn't going to talk to me.

How long will you run away from Bella? If you walk away, I will follow you. I will not let you go so easily. Not yet. Not ever.

***************************************

I went home disappointed.

57 calls. 123 messages. 20 voice mails.

No fucking reply.

She is doing a very good job in making me feel guilty. No girl has ever ignored me like this. Generally, when I called my flings to come over and satisfy me like the way I want them to, they would pick up immediately. Hell, they would be at my doorstep within a few minutes. I never had to put an effort. I would try a new thing every day. I once tried threesome but it turned out boring so I left the thought of that 2 years ago.

But this girl was different. She had something in herself that made me fall for her.

Hard.

Though god gave her a perfect figure, she never tried to show it off. Unlike the other sluts of our school who try to show off their fake breast and sleep with every second guy. How did I still manage to mess up my chances to be with her? Can I be more dumb?

I will fix my mistake. I will make it up to her, no matter what I have to do. She will forgive me, right?

I walked into my home lost in my own thoughts, looking at the ground as I was walking.

"The ground seems to look unexpectedly interesting today. Doesn't it?" Someone said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up. I saw my mom standing in front of me with a huge grin on her face. She hugged me and then pat my back.

She still thinks of me as the same young boy I was 10 years back. She released me and then studied my face closely. She ruffled my hair only for me to struggle with setting it back.