With Sylvia being right next to carol, she didn't have to turn her head that far.

"Just please don't say anything, I want to be the one to tell him. And I don't even know if what I feel is what I think it is. I haven't decided it yet, but it could be I just don't know it yet and I want to make sure he is not going to reject me or have what I feel ruin our relationship because that would suck.."

'What the F@&* chick just say who already!!"

When she is nervous she starts rambling combining all the thoughts she has ever had about the situation and trying to say it all at once. I shook my head, it must be hell living in her brain.

"Paco."

Almost in unison we said. "What!?!?!"

"Are you serious?"

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Damn girl. He is like our brother."

"Yes, I'm serious, no I'm not kidding and he is not our brother!." Carol covered her face with her hands obviously being embarrassed.

"I'm not sure if I'm in love with him, but I really do like him... a lot. I have liked him for a long time now. I just never said anything and I don't want to say anything because I don't know how he feels and I don't want to lose him as a friend and make this awkward." She sighed " I shouldn't have said anything."

Sylvia put her arm around her older sister. "We will find out how he feels. Paco is a good guy so I don't blame you for liking him."

We were still walking while Sylvia and Carol were talking softly to each other.

I didn't blame her for liking Paco either because he was a good guy. Not the type to just sleep with a girl then talk about her to all his friends. We rarely heard him hooking up with anyone and when we did ask him, he would tell us that it was none of our business. That was really rare for a guy to react like that. Most guys advertise who they slept with, when they slept with her and how they slept with her.

That was the main reason I was still a virgin. I have seen the way guys talk about girls behind their backs and in their faces and I didn't want to be like that. I didn't want to be anyone's joke or flavor of the night.

As for my friends, they were not virgins but I didn't judge them for it. They had all slept with a guy while they were in a relationship with them. The only one that was some sort of man eater and played the game the guys did and might I add, she played it well, was Vic.

She used the guys that would use her, but turned it around on them. Many a times has she completely shot down guys after she slept with them. She had a carefree spirit and I loved her for that.

Vic nudged me in the arm and I turned to look at her.

"That is some crazy shit right there. What if Paco doesn't care about her like that. I don't want to see her get hurt." She whispered to me.

"I know, but we can find out with him knowing what we are trying to do. Let's pay attention to how he reacts to her tonight, you know. Maybe we will see something that we weren't paying attention to before. You can pretty much tell when a guy is into someone. Even though they aren't trying to let her know."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Just don't tell Carol so she doesn't start acting like a freak in front of him. You know that girl can't keep a secret." She laughed

"I know." I turned to look at Sylvia and Carol, who seemed to still be having a heart to heart.

"Hey, let's go back to the car. My feet are starting to hurt in these heels." I told the girls. I was eager to see if maybe Paco felt the same, and he was just hiding it.

We turned around to go back where we walked from when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall figure walking towards me.

I turned to look at him to see if maybe my eyes were telling lies.

When he saw me looking at him, he smiled. That was my chance to check him out and from a distance I liked what I saw. He was everything that I always tried to stay away from.

Tanned skin, deep brown eyes, jet black hair, tall. He was wearing Dickie pants and a muscle shirt, showing off his toned arms.

Oh hell. I was in trouble.

"I thought you bailed on me, Isabel." He asked with a smile on his face. Pleased about something.

All the girls had stopped when he approached us and just looked at me for an answer as to who this guy was.

"I've been around, you just haven't been looking hard enough." I smiled back at him. I was never scared to flirt. I knew how to do it well. I learned from the best. But that's as far as I went. Flirting and then done.

"Hey Yuca, who are your friends?" Some guy came from behind Yuca and slapped him on the back.

I heard a small gasp from Sylvia and turned to look at her. But about time I saw her. She was smiling at the new guy that just joined us.

Yuca grabbed my hand and kissed it. "This is Isabel." The whole time he was just looking at me. Not once did his eyes leave my face.

And for once in my life. And I never thought this was possible, but I think I may have blushed, just a little bit.

"Oh, she's the one you were talking about?" He lowered his voice. "She is hot bro."

Then turned to me with his hand out. "I'm Raymond, nice to meet you, miss soon to be Yuca's girl." He laughed at the last part.

What the Hell?

I guess my face was saying just that what the hell look because Yuca laughed and leaned in to hug me.

In my ear, he whispered. "My bad, I told my friend that I had met a girl that I was gonna make mine." And kissed me on the cheek.

I shook my head. It felt like my heart had just dropped.

Here we go again. I thought.

I was hoping that maybe he was different.

But he seemed the same as every other guy that I have known my entire life. All he wanted was to get laid.

But little did he know. I was definitely not that girl.

Feeling very disappointed, I tried to lift my arms to push him away but I just couldn't. I liked the feel of his body against mine. His smell was intoxicating. Having his lips so close to me just about drove me crazy.

I wanted to turn my face to look at him, but I knew if I did, he would be able to kiss me. And I didn't want that. If I kissed him, I felt I would be done. If a kiss on the cheek made me want him, I was scared to see what happened if he kissed me on the lips.

Behind us, a guy was yelling to let everyone know that there was gong to be a hopping contest in fifteen minutes.

Yuca let his hold on me go and I was able to turn and look who was getting everyone together.

I froze when I saw who was standing next to him.

Someone I didn't expect to see here.

Someone I had been avoiding for awhile now.

And before that someone could see me.

I turned as fast as I could and ran back to Paco's car to hide for the rest of the night.