Chapter 25 - Getting Caught

Start from the beginning

I wonder how her other parts tasted.

I wanted to ravish her. Oh how I wanted to take her clothes off and lick her-

Damn I desperately need to quit thinking about her for a while otherwise I am going to be having boner in the hallway. Yeah, that's not very good and I am done picturing it.

Okay...Dave- come on-think of an old woman. Her wrinkled skin. Think of the smelly locker room. It is nothing compared to Isabella's fragrance. I remember it from when I buried my head in the crook of her neck. It felt so good. I am pretty sure it's strawberry. I wonder what soap-.

Damn! I am whipped.

I just returned home after the Philadelphia trip and I need to thank my dad for that

I just returned home after the Philadelphia trip and I need to thank my dad for that. I owed him that one. I don't think it would have been possible for me do it without my mom knowing about it. I know Isabella wouldn't have mind even if I had taken her on a simple ice-cream date.

But I doesn't do simple.

Especially for his girl. When it comes to her, I just want to do something big for her. I want to be a better person for her if it means she will like me more that way.

I saw my mom coming towards me and I smiled in her direction.

"Oh! You are home, pumpkin!" she said

"Mom! You have got to stop with that nick name. I don't have this perfectly built body to be called a pumpk-"

"You were wearing a different t-shirt today morning. What happened to that one, huh?"she asked, clearly ignoring my statement. But the question she asked really got me thinking.

"Oh- um- I spilled coffee on that one. You know, I always have a spear one in my locker. J-Just in case." I let out an awkward chuckle and gave her a half smile.

"Why are you stuttering if you are telling me the truth?" she grabbed by shirt and brought her nose closer to it. She sniffed and looked at me.

She looked up and narrowed her eyes. "It's a different perfume. A girl's perfume to be precise. Who were you with?"