Chapter 24 - Virgin who?

Depuis le début

"Bella, I am not going to leave you. Why do you think I would? I have got no reason to do so. Who ever left, it is their loss. You don't have to cry your eyes out for them. If they left, just think that they were never worthy of the love you gave them. Bella, believe me when I say this, you are rare and special. You deserve to be treated that way." He said and looked down and then back at me. "I am being honest when I say this, Bella. I don't want to hide it anymore. I- I have....um- I"

"You what? Say it Dave. Please don't hide it from me anymore. I am tired of secrets." I really am. I wanted to know his feeling because it was confusing me to the hell and back.

"I have feelings for you. And not just feelings Bella, Strong ass feelings. I don't want to scare you by giving a big name to it so I am putting it in simple words. That kiss meant a lot to me. I don't know the way you took it but that wasn't a mistake. I have been intending to have it for a while now. And taking your first kiss makes it even more special. I am just glad that I am the first guy who claimed your lips."

"Dave I-" I was so shocked that I couldn't find my voice. He has feelings for me? I have so many questions swirling in my head all at once. What if it is just lust? What did he see in me that made him grow a liking towards me? When did this even happen? I am pretty sure even he wouldn't know the answer to it since even I don't have any idea when I fell for him. But I did fall for him. Hard.

"It's alright. I don't want to pressurize you for an answer. Take your time, baby girl. Just know that I won't be able to control these feelings for long. The things I am feeling right now is more intense than you think it is. I know that you think of me as a player. But that is in the past. I have changed Bella. If not completely then at least to an extent. But what's important is that I am willing to change for you. I will be just the way you want me to be. Only if that makes you happy." His eyes stared intently at me, refusing to move.

"I think I-." he was going to say something but I knew what. " My feelings might not be as intense as yours. But I know that I have never felt this way before. There is always this- this smile that comes to my face when I see you. You make me forget about all the bad in my life." he just stared at me and didn't say anything. "Say something you ass hat. You are scaring the shit-"

Before I could say anything, he got up from his chair and cupped my face. He crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me. I felt intense pleasure wash over me for the second time of the day.

The things this boy did to my poor heart

He tucked a strand of hair behind my hair to get better access to my face. Unable to control myself, I got myself off the chair and pushed my body against his. Our body was pushed against each other and I couldn't help but let out a moan. When we kissed the first time, he was just a crush but now, he was something more than that.

Much, much more than that. At least, for me.

**I am not responsible for spoiling you at a young age. Mature scene ahead. Proceed at your own risk.**