Story of my Depression

Hi, a few years ago I had depression but I fought and became best friend with this boy named Angelo.

He'd hated me for a year before we became friends, but I never found out why... Then one day I asked him why?

And he finally gave me the answer and he said because of our friendship back then....

Yes we we're bestie at 4th grade but found a new one and his name is Zimri, a lot of people hated me because they thought I had anger issues and that I always make drama but, I don't know do I really make drama? And when he told me that it was because I always make drama and blah blah blah....

I kinda got sad, but I never told my best friend Nicole, Angelo was always they're after we became best friends again, he always played, talk, eat, laugh, and do more things with me until...

He ignored me for the whole week and couldn't do anything...

Nicole never knew about my depression because I hide it with a big smile and laugh every....

Single.... Day....

Yeet I cried every night because of two things because Angelo ignored me and because Mom isn't there with me...

And finally told everyone including Nicole I got depression... I can never forget her reaction it was like she fell of a dozen of times.

Okay I always tried to tell her I'm fine you don't need to worry about me.

But it doesn't even work on her. So my depression was gone for a couple of months until....

One day..... My Dad passed away, it still hurts saying it but people needs to know why am I always sad....

I was absent for five days and people started to wonder if I was alright...

So the next day I went to school and gave a happy face people was shocked to see me happy but I told them a smile is just like a mark once you smile it will be forever there but that doesn't mean that when people are smiling they're happy, that's not true but just like what people say....

The happiest person is the saddest person.

My friend Kyra sent me a message that was the longest one I seen yeet I cried for days thinking about it...

A lot of thanks to a lot of person that make me smile every day...

I my depression never heald... Sometimes it reacts but ya know what... I can't stop it... My three besties helps me smile

Pio, Alexa, and Nicole thank you~!

Follow this wonderful People~~

emilia-jenlisa-love
btsforever12345678
eleb_heart
Female_In_Black
CHICKENN00DLES0UP
Jimin__jk
ItsNicoleeeeee10
-TAEPASTEL