"Why don't you have mirror anywhere?" I knew it, being intelligent that he is, the question is acceptable and I was even ready to answer.

"I don't like my body and no, please don't utter a word like 'it's perfect' because once, I was having a horrible body which I clearly don't wanna recall." I grimaced to the memories.

"Aliana, you have a sexy body. And no body shape is horrible. Whether it's fat or slim. Women looks beautiful in every shape and color. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. Whoever made you feel  that, you had horrible body, must be very sick from his or her mind. People always try to pull you down, don't let them do this to you. They are no more in your life to humiliate you. Maybe they have progressed somewhere in their own life and you are stuck in your past till now. I know it's not easy but at least give it a try." he hold my cheeks in his palm and kissed my forehead. I nodded and smiled, genuinely thanks for his words.

"But how? Don't you dare ask me to strip" I warned him playfully.

"A strip tease is indeed so inviting but No, you dirty girl. Let's start from the beginning. Let me chose your outfit" he rubbed his palm as if he is ready to execute his idea.

"Where are we going?"

"Dinner. Now no more questions. Lead me the way"

I took him to my walk in closet. As soon as he stepped inside he asked me the most expected question "What was your salary from previous job? "

I grinned like a lunatic and replied playfully "It's  a secret. You can ask me my age but not salary. So chose the outfit"

He nodded smiling and went to section of my casual outfits and after messing my clothes, he took out a denim shorts and a plain Tee.

"You have everything in black, grey and white. You need to change your wardrobe. Well have you ever wore these?"

"Not really" it's true, there are many such outfits which I haven't wore even once.

"So here you go. Change fast" he threw the outfit on my face and left me to change.

Aliana's outfit:-

I changed and came out

"Xavier. I am done" I announced happily because I am feeling good and comfortable in front of Xavier which is very new for me. I don't feel comfortable wearing light color clothes and specifically shorts, in front of people.

In less than a week, he made a huge  difference in my life.

"Damn girl. You are looking hot. We definitely need shopping. Next weekend it's fixed. Now come here and sit" he patted the space beside him on the bed.

I slowly walked towards him and sat down.

"Fist aid kit?" he asked out of nowhere.

"For what?"
"For once will you stop answering in questions?"