Prologue

"Please Leave a Message after the Beep."

"Hey, Evan! Charlie here! I just wanted you to know that I agreed for you to be a co-star in John Walker's new movie. He said that he was still searching for the co-star when I asked him, so don't ask who you're co-starring with.

Anyways, I'm so excited! The first scene is set to be filmed at the park near Junksbury Road. You know? The one with the small-ish forest behind it? I love it when movies are filmed in nature! Oh and did I say I was excited? I think so... Anyway, I'll be picking you up on the 14th at 1 o'clock- pm by the way- for the debriefing so be ready! Dress nicely. Don't forget to eat on your day off! Bye!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello? Adrian? Hello? Adri-"

"Ah, I'm sorry Peter, I was at the mall so I couldn't hear well. Anyway, continue?"

"Yes, right. So I got an offer for you to be a co-star in John Walker's newest movie. Apparently their first choice dyed his hair and didn't want to wear a wig for the entire time they were filming."

"Oh! That's so cool! It's my first big movie, right? I'm so excited!"

"Ah, yes, I thought you would say that! So it's a 'yes' right?"

"What are you saying? Of course! I love his movies! And to think I'd be able to star in one..."

"Well, co-star..."

"Oh, yeah... Do you know who the other star is going to be?"

"Ye- er... no... They, er havn't replied yet."

"Oh... I wonder who it's going to be..."

"Ah, well anyway... The starting day for filming is going to be the 17th of November. I think they're filming at this park... I forgot the nam- Ah yes! The one near Junksbury Road! Riverside Park, was it? Anyway... there'll be a debriefing on the 14th where you'll get your script and all that. I'll come to pick you up at twelve-thirty."

"Oh alright then... when does it start?"

"Two. I'll be picking you up early just in case we get stuck in traffic. Don't want to leave a bad impression. This could be your official debut!"

"Yeah! I know! I can't wait! See you tomorrow, then!"

"Bye, Adrian."

"Bye!"

**A.N**

Ok, so this is the edited version. I didn't change it much because I was quite happy with it, but there will be major changes to the first chapter!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed it! Follow to keep track of the latest updates!

I hope to get the re-written first chapter up today or tomorrow!

Carmin