"Mommy is older!"Nicky roared before her siblings can even talk and they all laughed.

"We need mom and dad's confirmation first."Paris said and it made Nicky frown.

"I know I am right."Nicky uttered and her parents, who is listening, laughed.

"Paris, your sister is right."Pierce intervened and Paris rolled his eyeballs. Nicky smiled in victory and she drew small lines on the three's cheeks.

"My turn."Dylan started.

"Who among the older Streep-Brosnan children is born in the same year?"Dylan asked and all of them started doing the maths. Even Meryl and Pierce joined in doing the math in their heads. After a few moments, Paris tapped the bed and all of them looked at him.

"Is it Sean and Mamie?"Paris answered with hesitation and Dylan and Louisa looked at Pierce and Meryl.

"Mamie is born in '83. I think Sean is, too."Meryl said.

"Yes, Sean is also born in '83."Pierce added and Paris clapped. He drew a line on Louisa and Dylan's cheek and he drew a small line on Nicky's forehead.

"Paris!"Nicky whined and they all laughed.

"Who is the fifth child?"Paris asked when it was his turn already. Dylan tapped the bed first and Paris looked at him.

"I am sure it is Grace."Dylan answered and Paris is not sure of the answer.

"Yes, it is Grace."Louisa intervened when she noticed that Paris isn't responding. Dylan drew a line on Louisa and Paris' forehead and on Nicky's chin.

"Okay Nicky, fire your question."Louisa uttered and Nicky smiled cheekily.

"What is my favorite animal?"Nicky asked and Louisa tapped the bed. She is sure that her two brothers don't know the answer.

"I know it is a unicorn."Louisa answered and Nicky nodded. Louisa grabbed the lipstick and she drew a line on the three's chin.

Their game went on until their parents are finished getting ready for the Oscars.

"What you guys gonna do while we're gone?"Meryl asked her children with red marks on their faces.

"Swimming or go eat downtown."Louisa answered.

"Okay, you guys, wash your faces first before mom and I will say goodbye."Pierce instructed and they all obliged. After the four washed their faces, their parents' bade goodbye and the four have the house for themselves.

"I wanna go to the beach."Nicky uttered once their parents are gone.

"I'll get the surf boards in the garage."Dylan said and he left the room.

Louisa, Dylan, Paris, and Nicky prepared for the beach and they are kind of glad that Meryl and Pierce aren't there to tell them what to do.

"By the way, it's almost pops' birthday."Louisa said, holding her surf board as they walk towards the shore.

"Mom already got his wishlist, we're just going to buy it and I think it is going to be in a club. Like you know after dinner, party and stuff."Dylan replied.