| BTS | Imagine #4 - Jimin |

Summary: A lesson to remember

Words: 1187.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't a secret the way you've been lately. Ever since you started to compare yourself with other girls, you decided it was time to change your life and finally be comfortable with yourself. Honestly, you can say that the decisions you took weren't the best ones, and you admit that maybe you went way too far in some parts of that big change you wanted to do with yourself. The desire of changing how you looked, began months ago. Maybe a couple. You noticed how your boyfriend was having so many pretty girls around him and at some point, you thought he would leave you for them; they are nothing like you, or at least that's what you believe.

Without hesitation, you started to do an extreme diet and exercise plan. It was sad and lonely at one point since you could barely go out with your friends, after all, you spent the whole day at the gym. It did work out; you lost weight. Perhaps you lost more than you wanted at the beginning. Isn't it odd? Now, you want some weight back after noticing your bones almost showing on your skin. Your friends had been worried about you and your condition, yet, you manage to let them know positive things you are going through instead of complaining and feeling bad about yourself.

On the other side of the story, you have your boyfriend, Jimin. He went through a similar situation because of the pressure he has in his job; he got hard times too and made things he shouldn't have done. Still, he got through it and passed it by when he realized how things were in reality. Jimin wants to see you and help out as much as he can, however, you don't let him in and it's been a while since you talked with him face to face. He didn't notice your distant attitude since his schedule is usually full and he barely has time to talk with you; it was the perfect backup to pretend you were alright and you weren't pushing him away. You grew way more insecure about yourself and that shouldn't be that way since from time to time, you think about breaking up with Jimin.

Right now, you are inside your apartment. Blanket on, sleepwear since the morning and some sad pieces playing through the speakers of the living room. You are watching some videos and photos through Instagram while laying down on the couch; your hoodie is on your head, covering up the last tears you dropped last night. What a bummer.

Suddenly, you heard knocks on the door. After a sigh, you got up from the couch and went over to see who it was.

-Jimin – You looked at him in shock.

-Honey – Jimin smiled before hugging you tightly. -Are you feeling alright? – He asked concerned.

-Yes, yes don't worry – You smiled slightly as both of you got inside your apartment.

Both got to the living room and sat down on the couch; you curled up into a ball on the corner of it while Jimin was looking around.

-Did you change things around? – Jimin asked.

You nodded. -Just a few things.

-Nice – Jimin grinned.

He looked down while pressing his hands one against another, he let out a breath before glancing at you.

-Jin told me what happened – Jimin spoke.

-Did he? – You asked.

He nodded. -Why you did it? What was your plan?

-Nothing, I guess sometimes to think isn't bad for people – You told.

-Not about that; I noticed right away your distant and short answers. What I want to know is why you put yourself at risk – Jimin said, sounding upset.

-Oh, the weight thing, huh? – You questioned while looking away from him, feeling embarrassed.

-Don't just say it that way, I don't get why you did that. I don't get why you did that because of me! – Jimin said annoyedly.

-Can't someone feel fear? – You asked while looking at him.

He glanced back at you before taking your hands; he caressed your cheek before kissing your lips gently.

-You were always beautiful in my eyes; you still are – Jimin whispered while placing his forehead against yours. -My feelings for you are real and the way I love you can't be defined by your looks – He assured.

You didn't respond, instead, you hugged him tightly while some tears started to drop down your cheeks. Jimin caressed your back while whispering you "it'll be fine". He was trying to make you feel better.

-Forgive me – You stuttered.

He chuckled while tearing up too. -Of course, I do. When you feel insecure about yourself, talk to me and we'll solve it out. But never hide anything like this again.

-It's just that I felt the rush to do it; I wanted to look good for you – You revealed.

-Good for me? Just be yourself and that's enough. More than enough – Jimin smiled while holding your face with his hands.

His delicate touch was making you feel safe and better after such a tragic time with yourself.

-Don't think I could leave you... because without you everything will turn upside down – Jimin spoke. -Do you believe what I say?

-Yes – You nodded before he kissed your lips once again. So mellow, smooth and soft.

-When you feel afraid of something bad happening, tell me and I'll make sure to put your bad thoughts to sleep forever – Jimin said while looking at you, his smile showing up and making you feel at ease.

-Why do you always make me feel so much better? – You questioned while looking at him, your touch against his hair.

-Because I'm all you need – Jimin joked.

-That's true – You chuckled softly. -But honestly, thank you for not getting mad for the things I did – You told.

He shook his head. -I couldn't get mad at you. That's never going to happen; I promised to make you happy, didn't I.

-You sure did – You smiled. -I love you, Jimin. Thank you.

-No, no, don't thank me. I should be the one grateful for having you and not losing you, after all this time and you still here – Jimin grinned, talking sincerely.

-You still here, you and only you – You said happily while hugging him tightly.

He chuckled while holding you in between his arms; a warm embrace made you feel like the first time you met Jimin. In just a simple accident.

-Never forget why we are fighting for, and how much I love you – Jimin whispered near your ear before kissing your cheeks playfully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all the ones who are fighting against themselves. Let's end this fight together, just like Jimin's strength taught us.

Thank you, and have a good day or night.