Chapter 1: Reincarnated as the villian

Start from the beginning

I put my plan into motion and hit the man's head harshly with a wooden plank. He let the woman go and screamed in pain. I grabbed her swiftly. But before the criminal becomes unconscious he points his gun at her ready to shoot.

I shield the woman's body with my own. I feel excruciating pain in my chest and groan in agony. I hear screams of fear and people panicking.

I see the woman I saved crying on my chest. I grab her hand and say using my all the remaining strength I could muster "Take care of your son. I didn't want to see him become motherless and lonely like me who lost my sister. Be sure to take good care of him." I see the woman nod harshly as she can't say anything due to all her tears and hiccuping.

She manages to say between her broken sobs "Thank you, I won't ever forget your kindness. I will love my son unconditionally."

I smile weakly at her. I can die doing a good deed, I can finally join my sister. All I ever ask for is for me not to be lonely, I want to feel proper warmth just once more is enough for me. I closed my tired eyes.

I open my eyes wondering what the heck is going on. I see a figure covered in mist. I could only see a hazy black silhouette. The figure says in a sorrowful tone "Dear child you have done many good deeds in your life and have suffered greatly. I am greatful for all you have done. So I shall grant you the opportunity to be able to reincarnate.

Good luck my child and live your life to the fullest. I have bestowed some blessings upon you. You are a smart so yout will figure it all out. Come to the church if need me. Until we meet again. " My vision becomes blurry and I suddenly black out.

I wake up to find myself in a lavish room. It was really dark and gloomy. I wonder where I am, I look down to see a pair small and petite hands.

They looked frail as and bony. I hear a timid voice from outside say. "Young master your breakfast is ready. May I come in?"

I say with a gentle voice "Yes you may." The door opens revealing a cute girl in a maid uniform."Here's your meal young master." the maid says with a squeaky voice while shivering in fear.

She places a tray of food on my bedside table. It looks delectable. I thank her and say with a bright smile "Thank you very much. What's your name if you don't mind me asking." She looks utterly shocked. Did I say something wrong.

She begins crying with a smile on her face. She says happily "Young master my name is Edvard Risen. Are you okay young master? Why are you being so nice. You usually hit me or shout at me. "Where did I transmigated in, I wasn't even being that nice just courteous.

I look over to the side to see a mirror that was embellished with gems and a gold frame.

I was flabbergasted when I saw what I looked like. I had reincarnated into an otome game me and my sister played a long time ago called 'Eternal Love". What shocks me most is I am cureently in the body of the most hated character in the fanbase and inside the actual game, the villan. Their name is 'Ara Aoki' who ironically has the same name as me.

I must say he isn't ugly but quite the looker. He has dark blueish balckish hair which is abnormal, well in the game. He had cute chubby cheeks and beautiful ocean eyes. He has quite an attractive face but he is always frowning, no wonder people call him gloomy.

I remember that this character was looked as a crazy and demented. One of the reasons he was hated was how his character had developed. He had a trash personality and learnt dark magic which ended up killing several people. Thus making him exiled out of the kingdom. He did come back only to be killed.

I have made up my mind to change his fate and live a peaceful life. Maybe also try and find true happiness.I suddenly see a screen appear before me. It seems to be a status window.