How would they demonstrate their feelings ? (headcanon)

Start from the beginning

❀ Zenitsu would be your biggest fan ; there wouldn't be a day where he wouldn't fawn over all the smallest things you achieve so effortlessly. He felt like you made the angels themselves blush in envy and made it all seem so easy. He would never let Tanjiro or Inosuke pass without letting them know how much he adored you, and how supernatural you were.

❀ He would use a lot of pick up lines and stereotype-ish gimmicks to get your attention, which would result in you laughing with a profound cherry color on your features. In fact, Zenitsu would do anything to distinguish even the smallest smile on your face, the one sending the Heavens to shame, the one enlightening the deepest abysses of Hell. He would ask you to marry him, and he would rehearse his vows every day in front of your window just so you would understand how much he cared.

❀ He would try to not fawn over other girls. It would take him time, but making efforts is to him the best proof of love, and it just showed how much he cared about you. He wanted to be a better man as he finally had found the missing piece of his life puzzle, which would make him work harder to become worthy of you. So much he would love

❀ Zenitsu loved pecking your cheek. Anytime he could steal one, he would, and this at the most unexpected times. It would send his own heart fluttering, meaning he would have a harder time kissing you, as his face would turn a genuine shade of crimson.

❀ He would tell you he loved you every morning once you woke up, the sunlights inspiring him to cover yourself with undying passion. He wouldn't say it in front of your friends, as it was to him something very intimate, and even though displaying PDAs wasn't too much of an issue, this to him was completely different. He would make sure you two were alone when it came to that talk.

❀ Did I mention he will cling onto you most of the time ?

Inosuke

❀ Inosuke was thrilled to have a partner of his own, and he was eager to learn how to love

❀ Inosuke was thrilled to have a partner of his own, and he was eager to learn how to love. Because of his past, it wasn't something he was an expert at ; but his sense of observation was one of the best. In that regard, he would pay real attention to you, which lead to him trying to get your attention at all cost. He would ask you a lot of questions in order to learn how to impress you and how to know you. That's how he would display his love ; by learning how to. He would go through endless and painful hours of talking with Zenitsu just so he could learn how to be perfect for you, and better than the others.

❀ He will always ask you if you liked what he was doing ; did you enjoy him stroking your hair ? Did you like it when he held your hand ? Or when he hugged you from behind ? Would you rather have him kiss you on the lips or on the cheek ? He was genuinely trying to do his best to become a bit more « human ».

❀ To him, words weren't as meaningful as actions, since he never had heard of their power. Therefore, his demonstration of affection would mostly consist in him « grabbing » your hand instead of holding it, standing before you in case of a threat, spinning you around with a hoarse yet silly laugh just so he could get a reaction from you. When he was laying next to you, he would always have his arms wrapped around your waist, just making sure you weren't just a dream but a loving reality.