Chapter 8

CHAPTER VIII  Not Who I use 2 kno...

It's been a month since Woody has passed and the family has been taking it day by day. Especially Carter, although his father was gone he had to hop out of his feelings and do what he had to do to be strong for his mother, because she needed the strength to carry on the most and he knew that his father would've wanted him to keep living life even though he wasn't no longer there.  Plus he left a whole dealership behind, Camille suggest that Carter and Mirko ranot together but Carter didn't know if he was ready to take on such a big part of his fathers legacy. Through out the month, Carter was only seeing little of Mirko because he was now staying at Amber's house more frequently. But he was hearing a lot of stuff from the streets about Mirko that he didn't even know being his own brother. One of the main things that he was hearing is that he joined a gang and that could explain his weird irrational behavior.

  But at this point Carter couldn't even give two shits about Mirko was doing as long he kept that shit over there and didn't bring any more drama to their family.

    Carter walked into room fresh out the shower with his towel wrapped around waist, Camille was laying on his bed with a big smile plastered across her face.

       "What you all smiley about girl?" He asked her with a smirk on her face.

        "I just got a very important call baby."

    He chuckled and went into his closet to pick out something to wear today. "And alright who called you."

   She grabbed her phone, and a voicemail started playing. "Hello Ms. Hamilton this is Shelly Jareau a nurse from Doctor Rivera's office and I was just calling to congratulate you on your pregnancy! You are 4 weeks and we will be seeing you on your first appointment. Please call us if you have any questions and concerns and again congrats!"

  Glee instantly filled through Carter's spirit, he dropped his jaw and looked at her with a wide smile. "You pregnant for real? Like on God?"

     "Baby! Didn't you hear the voice mail, yes!"

He walked up to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her close to him and gazed into her eyes as he planted a kiss on her lips and his other on her belly. "So I finally get my baby boy huh?"

      "Yeah you getting your baby boy."

       "Oh now you want a boy now too huh? Since when?"

She smiled. "I don't care what we have. As long as the baby healthy."

      "I feel that." He replied, then pulled her closer and grabbed a handful of her ass, he knew this was a precious moment but it turned him on to have the woman that he loved dearly right in front of him. He was ready to make passionate love to her right then and there and she didn't put up a fight, he slipped his tongue in between her lips and they began to kiss, while she stroked his abs he pulled her tank top over her head and pushed her on to the bed and started to suck on her nipples then worked his way up to her neck as he went into her shorts and started to play with her pussy that was dripping wet. She started to breathe deeply and her core began to flow.

      Carter dropped his towel, and pulled off her shorts along with her panties before he laid on top of her and caressed her hair as he looked into her eyes and used his other hand to grab his manhood and slowly put it in her and she gasped in response.

         "Right there baby." She demanded as he began thrusting inside of her going deeper with every stroke, and she lifted up her legs more so she can feel more of him

    He looked into her eyes as he pumped him self in and out her and her moans began to grow longer and louder. "I love you." He whispered in her ear, and she got a tingling feeling in her stomach.