Chapter 9.

HINATA: Thanks, (y/n)-san!
Y/N: Haha, you're welcome Hinata.

I smiled as I handed him a pork bun. For the first time that week I wasn't thinking about Kuroo at all.

TEAM: Thank you very much, coach, (y/n)-san!

The guys yelled in unison. I laughed happily.
Tsukishima walked up to me.

TSUKISHIMA: Did you make these?
Y/N: E-heh, some of them, yes. The others coach Ukai made, but I believe that's one of my bunch, hehe. Did I do a good job?

TSUKISHIMA: It's very good, so yes. Well done.

He almost smiled.

Y/N: Thank you!

My cheeks slightly red.

Y/N: Well, I better get going. I've got a load of stuff to study by tomorrow so I'll see you around, Tsukishima-san!
TSUKISHIMA: Ah, uhm. Yes, I guess...
Y/N: Goodnight, everyone!
TEAM: Goodnight, (y/n)-san!

They waved as I left the shop carrying my bag. All of a sudden as I walked home I saw lighting, three seconds later I heard thunder.

Y/N: You have got to be kidding me.

I sighed as I felt droplets on my head.

Y/N: Goddammit...

I mumbled as I covered my head and bag with my jacket and ran home but, lucky me? I slipped on a puddle and fell in the mud.

Y/N: Oh for fuck's sake, what did I do to deserve this?! UGH!

I yelled and cursed as I picked myself up and sat on a nearby bench. I cried looking at my new, now mud-drenched jacket.

Y/N: Why me?!

I wailed letting out all the past frustrations I'd bottled up. My hands covering my face as my throat started to hurt as if there were thorns in it.

Y/N: Why does everyone hate me?!

The rain stopped falling but the sound went on, I looked up, my eyes puffy, my lips swollen, and saw a big black umbrella covering me, a tall blonde holding it.

TSUKISHIMA: I don't hate you.
Y/N: T-tsukishima... I-You shouldn't have to see me like this...
TSUKISHIMA: What's going on, (y/n)-san? Are you alright?
Y/N: You don't need to worry about i-
TSUKISHIMA: Why are you working at Ukai's shop, (y/n)?

He firmly asked, demanding an explanation. And I let go; crying, sniffling and wailing I told him all about it, he pulled me closer to his chest as he sat in the bench with me, holding the umbrella over us.

TSUKISHIMA: I'm sorry, (y/n)
Y/N: It's... Not your fault...
TSUKISHIMA: I know bu-
KUROO: What the fuck, (y/n).

Suddenly Tsukishima was on the ground, his nose bleeding. I looked up, Kuroo's bloody knuckles right before my eyes.

KUROO: What the fuck is going on?!
Y/N: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! YOU BROKE HIS NOSE!

I yelled as I ran to check up on Tsukishima.

Y/N: Are you alright?! I'm so sorry!
TSUKISHIMA: It's fine, don't worry.
KUROO: (y/n), are you cheating on me?

He didn't care about anyone finding out anymore, he was completely blinded by this unstoppable rage.
Y/N: C-cheating on you?! Oh you have done it now, Kuroo Tetsurou.

I stood up and walked towards him, my fists clenched as I prepared to explode against him.

Y/N: AM I THE BAD GUY?! AM I?! AFTER YOU MADE ME FALL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU JUST TO DISAPPEAR FOR A WEEK. A WHOLE WEEK KUROO! AND NOW YOU SHOW UP, UNANNOUNCED WITHOUT ANY IDEA OF WHAT WAS GOING ON AND PUNCHED MY FRIEND?! HE'S YOUR FRIEND TOO FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DONT YOU DARE WHAT THE FUCK ME, KUROO TETSUROU, YOU INSANE PIECE OF SHIT!

He stared at me with wide eyes, slightly scared but mostly realizing he'd fucked up bad.

KUROO: B-but, (y/n), he has ulterior motiv-
Y/N: Shut the fuck up, you lunatic.

I snapped as I helped Tsukishima up and held a tissue up to his nose to stop the bleeding.

Y/N: I'm taking him to the hospital, don't fucking follow me.

TSUKISHIMA: (y/n), d-
Y/N: Stop talking, you're making it worse.

KUROO'S POV

Everything went black as I saw him hugging her on the bench, the next thing I knew she was walking away with him.
What the fuck did I just do?
I walked back to the place where I had set up the "surprise! you get to stay in Japan without working" party for her.

KENMA: Surprii-
KUROO: It's not happening.
KENMA: W-what?

I explained and watched as Kenma's face got more and more annoyed at me until he slapped me right across the face.

KUROO: OUCH! That hurt...
KENMA: Good, idiot. I told you not to blow it with her.
KUROO: I didn't mean tooo~

He wined.

KENMA: You have to fix this.
KUROO: I know. I just wanted her to come live in Tokyo with me and now she doesn't even want to talk to me.
KENMA: You're such an idiot, how could you not even text?
KUROO: I dunnoooo. I was super busy with the transfer papers from Karasuno to Nekoma being approved and I never had a girlfriend before so I didn't think she'd notice that much.
KENMA: You idiot!

He slapped me again.

Y/N'S POV

DOCTOR: It's not broken miraculously. How'd you hurt it anyway?
Y/N: My idiot boyfriend punched him.
DOCTOR: Hmm, that explains it. It seems this "idiot boyfriend" didn't want to break it...
Y/N: W-what?
DOCTOR: He must have subconsciously held back and punched him in a way that would hurt but not break the nose.
Y/N: (He... Held back?)
DOCTOR: Well, the bleeding stopped so you're free to go, Tsukishima.
TSUKISHIMA: Thank you, doctor.

He sighed as he looked at the broken glasses in his hands.

Y/N: I'm so sorry Tsuki-
TSUKISHIMA: Boyfriend, huh?
Y/N: Uh? oh. Yeah, I guess...
TSUKISHIMA: I'm sorry, if I'd known I wouldn't hav-
Y/N: You're not in the wrong Tsukishima. What Tetsurou saw was nothing and he freaked out for no reason, I'll get you some new glasses... I'm sorry.
TSUKISHIMA: (Tetsurou... Nothing...)

He breathed deep and looked at me.

TSUKISHIMA: There's no need, but thank you anyways.

He took out his playing glasses from his volleyball bag and walked out.

TSUKISHIMA: I won't bother the both of you anymore...
Y/N: E-eh? Wait, Tsukishi-
(What's that supposed to mean?)

*bzzzz*

From: Tetsu<3
I'm really sorry, please give me another chance. At least let me explain...

*bzzzz*

From: Tetsu<3
Please, (y/n). I beg you...

Ignored.