Chapter 6.

I'm not like them

Right after he kissed me again and slowly moved his hands from my cheeks down my body to my waist, pulling me closer to himself and pressing me against his member. I let out a soft moan as i felt him getting hard against me. He lifted his hands as to ask for my permission to move them lower, and I gladly accepted. He moved them to my ass and squeezed, which sent shivers down my spine and made me press myself more against him. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he sat us down on a nearby bench. His hands were running all over my body while our lips intertwined. Even though he was giving me all of him I wanted more and more, I just couldn't get enough of him. I pressed myself against him, then pulled him back towards me, back and forth, just as our tongues were doing. It was hot, the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. He sucked on my lower lip until it almost started hurting but at the same time it felt good. I started rocking my hips, rubbing against his member and feeling him get harder.

KUROO: Ahh- Fuck

He moaned. I moved my hands down to his well toned abs and then slipped them under his shirt to feel him better. He shivered.

KUROO: Your hands are cold.

He said in between kisses. Yet I felt like I was on fire. I felt him twitching underneath me and it made me grind on him even more.

KUROO: Fuck, it- feels- too good-

He was so hot when he cursed. He moved his hands from my ass to under my shirt. I could tell he was shocked by the size. They're not very noticeable since i always wore oversized shirts. But he was pleasantly surprised, his dick twitched as soon as he touched them. I kissed his jawline, then his neck and then i sucked on it, causing him to let out a moan. I took my hands out of his shirt and hugged him again. He took them out and caressed my arms. Suddenly he stopped kissing me.

KUROO: You've got goosebumps, are you cold?
Y/N: Just a little bit.
KUROO: Why didn't you say anything? Here, take my sweater.

He took it off of himself and wrapped me in it. Then he flipped me so my legs would cross over his and hugged me tight.

KUROO: Do you really think I'm handsome and perfect?

He whispered with a smirk.

Y/N: Oh, shut up!
KUROO: You totally do.
Y/N: Shut it.
KUROO: You do.
Y/N: Ugh.

He walked me back to my room, kissed me goodnight and then quickly went back to his own.

The next morning I woke up to the other managers yelling and screaming.

Y/N: Wh-what? Is it a s-spider?
YACHI: (y/n)-san!! You're wearing a Nekoma jacket?!
Y/N: Huh?
(Oh. Fuck. Kuroo's sweater)
YUKIE: What were you doing out so late at night? Huh~~?
Y/N: Oh, nothing, haha. Just walking, clearing my head.
YUKIE: And where'd you get your Nekoma jacket? Huh~~?
Y/N: Uhhhmmm
(Fuck.)
I found it. While I was walking, yeah. I'll return it today.

And with that I left the room, still in my pjs and wearing Kuroo's "lost" jacket. I had to find him so I could give it back.

I walked to his room and hid the jacket so no one could see me with it and I wouldn't draw attention. Too bad my pajamas consisted of really short shorts and an oversized t-shirt that almost covered them entirely. As I looked for Kuroo suddenly I felt someone turn me around.

KUROO: (y/n)?? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND COVER YOURSELF UP!

He said while shoving me in a closet hoping no one saw me.

Y/N: I had to bring your sweater back.

KUROO: IN YOUR UNDERWEAR?

Y/N: HEY! These are my pjs and they're comfortable.

I said while pouting.

KUROO: (l/n)(f/n) you are out of your damn mind.

Y/N: I'm sorry it's just Yachi-san and the others saw me and I had to get out of there immediately. I admit it wasn't the smartest choice. Plus... I really wanted to see you again~~

That last part said with a smile.

KUROO: Stop being cute and help me figure out how I'm going to get you outta here without any of the guys seeing you practically naked.

Y/N: Hehe you think I'm cute.

KUROO: (y/n)! Focus!

Y/N: I don't knowww. Just go get me my Karasuno sweatpants and sweater.

KUROO: Ok, I'll try. Stay here. Don't move.

Y/N: Tetsu, we're not in a spy movie.

He blushed at me calling him by his first name.

KUROO: J-just d-don't let anyone see you, okay?

Y/N: Alright.

And he sneakily exited the closet.

Y/N: (Damn, I really wish I'd brought something entertaining though, this is boring).

KUROO'S POV

KUROO: (Ok, sweatpants and sweater, that's not so hard, right?)
(I can do this)

I thought as I walked the halls where (y/n)s room was.

YACHI: Yukie-san, wait for me!!

YUKIE: You're so slow, Yachi-san, come on!

KUROO: (Crap, if they see me I'm dead)

I lunges into the first room I saw and waited until they passed by. Then I ran to (y/n)s room and looked for her things as fast as I could but I couldn't find them.

KAORI: Hold on I forgot my hairband.

KUROO: (Fuck, is she coming in here?)

I saw the door move.

KUROO: (She's coming in here)

I ran into the closet as fast as I could and hoped she didn't notice the mess I made.

KAORI: Hmm? What's all this stuff thrown around the place?

KUROO: (Fuck, fuck, fuck)

KAORI: Hmm, Yukie-san must've had another one of her angry fits.

KUROO: (Ohthankgod).

As they were walking down the hall.

KAORI: Yukie-san? Did you have a fit this morning?

YUKIE: Hmm? What do you mean a fit? I don't have fits.

KAORI: You are so clueless...

KUROO: (Damn that was close. I got to find those sweatpants and leave).

I ran back to the closet (y/n) was in just to find her sleeping on the floor.

KUROO: (SO CUTE)

I got close to her and softly shook her awake.

KUROO: (y/n)?

Y/N: Hmm? Tetsu? Did you get the clothes?

She said sleepily. I felt my stomach flutter when she called me "Tetsu".

KUROO: I did, come on let's get out of here.

writer: ok so hahdhdgv I tried being funny lmao, emphasis on the word tried. Anyway idk I hope you're liking this and even if you aren't I'm gonna keep writing it bc I wanna bone Kuroo that's all I have to say uwu