Ch 3 : The School ⭐

"Welling High School " I immediately said , desparate to reach the dispensary in my school .

" Hey new classmate !" He chimed in with his Manly yet soothing voice.

This means he is a new student to our school and unfortunately he is my classmate too ! Urgh this is so not expected but now I don't want to stress my brain thinking all these as I am already in pain with my twisted ankle. While sitting behind him on the way to my school , a faint memory flashed back suddenly just like a squirrel running across the streets . I saw a man smiling at me while tucking my hair behind my ear and that smile seemed so familiar. But I couldn't remember the face.

We reached the school princess Mia! Would you do the honour of getting down from my bicycle ? His voice startled me and I was out of my so called imaginary world .

I managed myself to get down the cycle still holding on to my wounded leg . I stumbled all the way to the dispensary and there he was still waiting for me outside.

"Hey ! You alright now ? " He asked with a tint of concern in his eyes .

"Well , Not completely but yeah manageable. " I said with looking at my leg .

"Okay then , I shall leave now . Catch you up later ." He said with a smile and turned around. I don't know but at that very moment I wanted him to turn around and come back to me. I never felt such a connection with any guy. Something is special about him .

Just then "Tringgggggggg" the bell rang and a cluster of students rushed into the corridor. And I realised that my classes are on the first floor. This was just like adding a cherry of pain to the already terrible cake of my life.

"Hey Mia need a hand ? "

Hey lovely readers ! How you all doing ? I know it's been a very long time that I have been inactive . Please pardon me for that .

I need a lot of love and support from you guys . Please do give your suggestions and views !

Love MI ❤️