Ch 2: The help 💝

Hey guys ! Still in suspense what happened next ? Then go on and find it out !!

*Booom* *Dassssh*

"Damn ! Who the fucking just hit my cycle ! Can't you see , you stu..."

Okay I was dumbfounded . I was dumbfounded by his soothing blue eyes which seemed so deep and swallow that I wanted to drown in them . His lips so pink and luscious that tempted me to press them against mine . The sweat dripping from his perfect jawline made me go Ola la la . And suddenly he seemed so familiar as if I had known him from ages but how is it possible ? As long as I know no one ever looks at a nerd like me . Duh!

"Hello ? Are you there ? Are you dumb ?"

His voice suddenly startled me . And then I realised that he was waving his hands at me .

"I am not dumb , you stupid . But I guess you are blind ! " I shouted at him .

"You came in front of me . It was your fault . By the way , I don't wanna waste my time so just get off and let me go my way ."

"whatever ! I don't care." I frowned .

"Ahh! Ouch.It hurts." I cried in pain dragging my left leg from under the cycle which was badly injured .

He suddenly turned back and seeing me there on the ground with my hands wrapped around my leg, he walked up to me and bent down to examine what exactly was the matter.

He was about to touch my leg when I shouted "Don't touch it . It's all because of you . Just go away " I shouted at him .

"Sorry." He said slowly and I could see the concern in his eyes . It was not fake .

Then he said " Well , I can drop you where you want to go."

Okay. I agreed having no option left with me . He picked me up in his arms with my hands wrapped around his neck and my head gently pressed against his chest and put me down on the backseat of his bicycle .

"Hold on to me or else you might fall."

"By the way where to go ? "

Hey ! Did you like the chapter ? Do let me know about it in the comment section .! The star button is just an inch away . Haha

Love MI ❤