Now my anger is flared up.

"Never. Do you get it? Never Xavier, Never. I am not answerable to you or anyone else. Do whatever you want. And if you want then you can sue me in court. I don't give a fuck. All I know is I am doing nothing illegal. So Stay.Away.From.Me" I spat, because I can't control my anger.

He is being childish and impatient here and I don't handle mature child.

But I also can't ignore the fact, he's being patient with me and a person can handle so much.

"Aliana" I didn't allow to complete him and left his office.

All the time, I informed him through intercom. I know I am being childish here but he always unleash my hidden sides.

Exactly at 11 am I got email from Liam regarding Nathan Wills. I took my cell phones and recorder which I always carry. I take stair case so that I can read the given information. By the time I reached Law firm, I got my answers but I want to hear from his own.

I knocked thrice "come in" he replied recklessly.

I entered and switched on my recorder.

"Mr. Wills, I guess it's high time to face each other" I know he has never seen me.

"Who are you?" he jumps on his feet.

"No one in precise. Go through this once again" I throw the file on his table.

Seeing the file, his expression changed from confused to horror.

"What are you talking about? And who are you?" he turn the pages quickly glancing it.

"I am P. A of Mr. King. Cut the chase now. Why have you mingled the informations again? These two clauses. This time I want reasons or else your carrier would be doomed" I threatened him.

"You are lying. Or else Mr. King would have consulted me directly" he smirked.

"You are right. He doesn't know your scandals yet. But I can't promise you though. " I deadpanned him.

"You are a woman. You are in no position to threat me. Why don't you sit at home and cook dinner for your master? Your place is in kitchen and on bed. So you better not threaten me" saying this, he pounced over me and engulfed my body in dead lock.

He hold my neck digging his nails and tried kissing me no where in particular. I wiggled and pushed him kicking his groin. He twist my arm and turn me around biting my neck.

XAVIER P.O.V:-
I am a certified asshole. Whatever we had, I finished everything due to my foolishness.

She is avoiding me. I thought she will maintain the professional relationship but she is clearly very angry.

From past 10 mins I am buzzing her intercom but she is not replying.

Enough is enough. I march towards her cabin but she is not even here. Her laptop is closed, cell phones are missing but wallet and car keys are here. It means she is still in building but where? Wait. She might be speaking to Mr. Wills. Hope so.

I hurried towards his office because I really want to know, why is it that important for her to meet him.

I am about to knock but there are weird sounds coming from inside. I barged inside and the scene in front of me freezed my blood, I stood frozen at my sport. I can't believe my eyes.
Aliana is all over Mr. Will.

I pulled her towards me. Her eyes are red in anger and there is scratch on her right side of neck and blood is oozing out of her throat. She is trying to calm herself down.