12 ~ A manor

Harry thought that as fast as they should arrive to the manor he would put him down but instead he started his walk towards the manors lived in, at least he guessed that it was the manor he lived in as his face still was against his masters robes. They smelled surprisingly good and even if he had tried to ignore the power that practically radiating from the man that carried him it would have been almost impossible to ignore.

Harry was carried trough two big doors and inside a big hall and suddenly he was down from the shoulder he had been laying on. Harry looks around, the walls are a dark, almost black green, there was eight doors around the walls. The floor is dark wood and a big rug in the same green as the walls makes the room a bit more homey. Everyone thought Harry hated dark green and black, yeah basically every colour that isn't Gryffindor red and gold. But they were so wrong, so very wrong, he hated the Gryffindor red and gold. It is just to much colour and to bright, no he enjoyed dark colours more. Just as everyone thought he hated darkness, darkness was nice, it was comforting, after all those years at the Dursley's in the cupboard he couldn't just not like the dark. Some people surely would have developed some kind of claustrophobia from all those years but Harry just seemed to befriend the dark. When he was little the darkness had warped around him and comforted him when his uncle had hurt him.

- Come on little ssnake, I'll sshow you your room
He claimed up the stairs and continued down a long corridor in long, elegant strides. Harry hurried to catch up
- Here is the library
The dark lord pointed to a pair of double doors with a long, slim finger
- You can use it as much as you wish, if you want to avoid most of the death eaters I would use it at night time, or at least after nine p.m.
He continued down the corridor two doors before he stopped
- Here is your room, I expect to see you at lunch 12.30 p.m.
- Of course master, see you soon

Harry opened the door and slowly entered the big room

The first thing you see when you enters the room is the four poster bed in dark wood and, of course, dark green covers. On each side of the bed were two big windows. On the right wall it's a big bookshelf, sadly it's empty but Harry thinks that is so he can fill it with books he actually likes and his schoolbooks. In the corner on the right side of the door it's a fireplace and two comfy looking love seats in the same dark green as the bed and the round rug that is covering 70% of the dark floor. On the left wall it's two dark doors which he thinks leads to a bathroom and maybe a walk-in-closet. On the left side of the two doors was a big desk in the same wood as the bed.

'The only thing left is my stuff'
He takes out the little bag he had been able to hide under his baggy t-shirt and pulls out the photo album with his parents, his invisibility cloak and his wand. He puts the photo album on on of the nightstands and goes to see what the other two doors leads to.

The right one leads to a very large bathroom. Both walls and floor in black marble, a big jacuzzi in the left corner and a shower that was so big that two people easily could shower on the same time in the right corner. A toilet on the same wall as the door and a bench with two sinks and a big mirror over it.

Turning around he walks into the next door, a large walk-in-closet. A dark green carpet covers the hole floor. The both side walls are full of empty space for his clothes, the wall opposite the door it covered in a mirror from floor to ceiling. On the same wall as the door is two shelfs to put shoes in and in the middle it's a big, black puff (that's what we call it in Sweden and google translate didn't really understand what I was trying to say so I put in a picture here so you understand)

 On the same wall as the door is two shelfs to put shoes in and in the middle it's a big, black puff (that's what we call it in Sweden and google translate didn't really understand what I was trying to say so I put in a picture here so you underst...

He finds a drawer, put in his cloak and locks it with so many spells he could inclusive some on parsel and a blood ward, everything wandless as still don't know in he before he turned back to his room. With a quick tempus he saw that he had 15 minutes until lunch.

15 minutes later he realized that he didn't have a clue of where the dining room was located in the manor
- Dobby
- Master Harry Potter should not be in this place, Master Harry Potter is not safe here
- Don't worry Dobby, I'm here cause I want to. Now I guess you know where we are and can take me to the dining room, please
- As you wish master Harry Potter