"Yes, ma'am. I'll be more careful next time" I said with my head hung low. She was right about everything, that ogre was strong as hell and I almost got killed for being careless, it was only natural for her to scold me.

"Stop making us worry about you all the time" She mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear.

A teasing smirk tugged the corner of my lips. "So, you do care?"

"Got a deathwish?"

"Wachu guys talkin' about?" Taeyeon finally came back from her room and sat down.

"Nothing, just stuff" Ms. IU replied while sending me a brief glare as her way of threatening me that if I tell Taeyeon, I'll be running 40 laps around the field.

"What kind of stuff?"

"You don't need to know" Ms. IU said, taking another sip of her drink. Taeyeon was confused but didn't dig further into her business and looked at me. "Here Y/n" She handed me a hair tie.

"You're giving it to me?"

She nodded. "It's just a little gift from me to you. Your hair gets really messy when you're training"

"Thank you, I'll make sure to use it" I placed the hair tie on the table before participating in the conversation they were having.

The awkward atmosphere around Ms. IU and I immediately went away after Taeyeon joined in, she's seriously a lifesaver.

-

"Excuse me, do you have any uniforms for RIZEN Academy?" Ms. IU politely asked a random employee in the shop we were in.

"Yes, we do. It's over here"

We were currently in the town outside the walls, looking for a uniform for me to wear. Taeyeon said we should buy a uniform as soon as we can just in case this store runs out of RIZEN uniforms. It would be a hassle to go to another town.

"Here it is, ma'am"

Upon laying my eyes on the uniform's skirt, I gulped. It was undeniably... way too short. "Uhm, do you have anything longer?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, no. This is exactly how long the skirt is suppose to be, ma'am"

My jaw dropped to the floor in utter shock. I seriously have to wear that? Isn't RIZEN Academy a place for students to learn about magic and improve their abilities?

Is it really necessary to be wearing a piece of clothing that hardly covers any skin on your lower half? They're joking, right?

"We'll take it"

My neck twisted to where Ms. IU was as I looked at her with wide eyes, looking at her as if she's gone insane. "But–"

"Beggers can't be choosers! I'm the one paying for the damn thing" The glare she sent me had me sighing deeply before nodding in defeat.