Chapter 07

"So what's your plan today, Tae?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Hmm...Do I have any plan? I don't remember..." Taehyung answered her while holding the back of his neck.

"How about you dub?" Mrs. Kim asked and turn her head to look at Dahyun.

"Hmm...No." Dahyun said and continue munching her food.

"Hey, you two should hang out. You two should get rid of the awkwardness between you two." Mrs. Kim said.

"Mom, we are feeling comfortable with each other." Dahyun retorted and eat a spoon of her food.

"Even though you two nearly become a couple?"

Dahyun suddenly choking on her own food and Taehyung quickly gave her water and pat her back.

"Auntie, we're good now." Taehyung said.

"Still, you two should spen-"

Mrs. Kim's phone suddenly ringing.

"Excuse me." Mrs. Kim said and went to the kitchen.

"Should we hang out?" Dahyun asked Taehyung.

"If you say so." Taehyung answered her and show her his boxy smile.

Just on time, Taehyung's phone where he put it on the table suddenly vibrate.

"Oh! It's a message from Jimin." Taehyung said.

"What did he sent?" Dahyun asked.

"Wait, let me reply him first. I'll tell you later." Taehyung said and earning a nod from Dahyun.

My dumplings stealer =_=
Yah alien, should we hang out?

Today?

No, no before tomorrow.( ̄ー ̄)

You got no jams. :)

Ha-ha, thanks. :))

Whatever. By the way, when? I mean
now, noon, evening, night or midnight?

Anytime? If you want?

Okay, I'll meet at your house after
I'm done with my breakfast.

See you.

"Jimin said he want to hang out so I agreed with him. Let's go to his house after we done our breakfast." Taehyung said while putting his phone back on the table.

"Okay, the more the merrier." Dahyun said.

They continue not until Mrs. Kim comeback from the kitchen.

"I forgot that I'd promise my friend to go shopping today. Gotta go now, Tae please take are of my baby girl. Bye!" Mrs. Kim said before she left.

"Don't worry auntie!" Taehyung yelled at Mrs. Kim who is now in the living room to get her stuff.

"I'm not a baby tho." Dahyun mumbled but enough to heard by Taehyung.