Front

Front

Back

I stepped inside and she closed the door. With her each step she  takes close to me, making my throat dry.

I shook my head in order to get all dirty thoughts out. She held my hand and made me sit on the couch, I did as she wants without questioning because she seems drunk more than sleepy and what she did next, surprised me.

She placed her head on my lap and laid rest of her body on couch. I tried to protest but she is already asleep. This fast?

I stroke her hairs and move my fingertips down to her slender back. I rubbed the area where she have a tattoo but it's not completely visible due to her sexy knot. As much as it is inviting to open the knot, I'd like to leave it as it is.

My eyes roamed on her face. She looks so innocent and peaceful while sleeping. Peace that I never found on her face ever. Her long eyelashes are fanning her cheekbones, her lips are slightly parted, her chest is moving up down slowly with her every breathe.

She   looks so beautiful. Peaceful and angelic.

I traced her facial features with my fingers. Slightly rubbing her lower lips, I bite my lip to control my self. Her skin is so soft like baby, not a single scar or mark.

But there is a grey tattoo on her collar bone. An eagle watching a star from afar. I haven't thought her of a tattoo type. But here she is with two tattoo and the unique part is a grey color tattoo. 

What could be the meaning behind an eagle watching a star? How far  I know her, nothing she does is meaningless.

My eyes landed on her sexy and toned legs. Her dress is slightly ridden up. I moved to stretch it down. But there is again another tattoo on her upper thighs. Written:- If you can read it, then baby you are mine (No escaping). A smile crossed to my lips.

I kept thinking about her and exactly at 3 pm,  a music can be heard in whole apartment. Boulevard of broken dreams.

After 1 min the music stopped. Her eyes flutter open, she rubbed her eyes and face in order to rub off her sleep. She turned her face and hold my torso in firm grip. Her face is placed on my zipper which is making my cock twitch in my trousers. I groaned. I am trying hard to control. She rubbed her face again, brushing my cock. Fuck! I am hard now.