Night Academy - 1

{A/N: this is non-made-up background to why the book for witchcraft is called what it's called you'll see when you get to it. [Alse Young (sometimes also referred to as Achsah or Alice) of Windsor, Connecticut was the first person executed for witchcraft in America. Alse was hanged at Meeting House Square in Hartford on what is now the site of the Old State House]: This is Google's cache of http://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/history/witches.htm  . It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Dec 11, 2010 09:15:13 GMT. : So I wanted it to be like the first person who was ever even put in the same sentence as witchcraft wrote the book on witchcraft.}

How to pronounce: (not main characters)

Zaliphers (zal-i-fers)

Mahkayla (mah-k-la)

Kahlayla (kah-lay-la)

-------------------------------------------------

 this is new i redid the old story

---------------------------------------------------(>_<)------------------------------------

1

It started as the Vermont Midnight Academy, (VMA for short) a prestigious night school for the rich and famous at least that's what the humans thought. It was really a school for vampires when it started in 1811, but that was two hundred years ago.

Fast forward 200 years, Mehkayla was the start of a change for VMA. She was like Renesmee in that book twilight who was born from a human and a vampire. She craved blood like a normal vampire so was sent to VMA to learn how to live. Her sister, Kahlayla, is who this change for VMA was centered around.

Witches and warlocks were born every other generation. Since their mom was human their daughter’s fate was sealed. She was to be born as the first vampire witch but what they didn't count on was twins. One was born a vampire with her mother's human gene, Mehkayla, while the other was born with her mother's witch gene and got immortality from her father, Kahlayla.  Mehkayla had some place to go to learn about their ancestors and to meet people like her, VMA. Kahlayla however had to learn from her grandmother and The Book of Achsah.     

Kahlayla did not feel it was fair that Mehkayla could go to VMA when she was as much a vampire as her so they, Kahlayla and her parents, went to the council which was over all councils, High Council. Now, the Zaliphers were a very powerful family who were very influential in the vampire and witch world. Their great great great great great grandfather from their father’s side was Dracula. He was exactly like the story said but the only thing they wrong was his looks and he only slept in a coffin to freak people out. Anyway being from his bloodline gave them power. Too many great's back to count on the mother’s side was Achsah and she was the most powerful witch ever so being of her decent meant you were powerful too. The high council new that if they didn’t do what they wanted it would me colossal problem, with this in mind they allowed her to go to VMA.

This caused made other species to cause an uproar that she was allowed but no one else was so they eventually allowed all night creatures to go here changing the name of the Vermont Midnight Academy to Night Academy. The change of this school was also a change in the world which humans were unaware of, a new generation of vampires, werewolves, witches, fairies, and rare Greek mythology creatures.

-I'm leaving home-

      I stared out the window as the small town of Maunaloa passed by. With a population of 230, the people who lived here were very close, that’s why our whole family was surprised when my grandmother chose for us to live here, especially with her immortality spell. In small town you can easily get attached to the people around you who make it harder to keep yours and your families’ secrets.