Epilogue pt 3

"I want Daddy," Hwanwoong said.

"Ok baby," Ravn said as he went over to Hwanwoong.

Ravn was crazy hard. I mean who wouldn't be. After all he'd just seen Hwanwoong moaning and panting and that sight could turn anyone.

"Baby, get on all fours," Ravn said, as he pulled down his pants.

Hwanwoong gulped as he looked at Ravn's cock.  It was hella long, maybe like 7 inches.  However, Hwanwoong obeyed.

He felt Ravn's dick against his hole.  Slowly, Ravn started to push in.  Hwanwoong moaned/screamed.

Ravn pushed all the way in and waited for Hwanwoong to adjust.

"You ok baby?" Ravn asked.

"I'm fine, daddy," Hwanwoong responded.

"Can I move yet?" Ravn asked.

"Yeah," Hwanwoong said.

As soon as Ravn heard that, he moved his dick out of Hwanwoong's hole and slammed back into him.  Hwanwoong was yelling, moaning, and screaming.  Tears fell down his checks. 

"Daddy, go harder," Hwanwoong said.

Of course Ravn couldn't deny his baby's request.  He moved even faster, slamming his dick at a brutal pace into Hwanwoong's prostate. 

"Daddy, I need to cum," Hwanwoong said.

Hwanwoong released his cum all over the sheets.  Ravn felt Hwanwoong's hole tighten around him.  He groaned and release in Hwanwoong.  He took his dick out and cum dripped down Hwanwoong's legs.

"K, so who's next," Ravn asked.

"Me," Leedo said raising his hand.  "While you guys were fucking, we cane up with the order."

Leedo got up and approached Hwanwoong. 

"Turn onto your back," Leedo told the boy collapsed on the sheets.

Hwanwoong turned around even though he was tired.

Leedo lifted Hwanwoong's legs up, over his shoulders.  He took a pair of handcuffs and chained Hwanwoong's legs to the bed.

Leedo took of his pants and put the tip of his dick into Hwanwoong's hole.  Hwanwoong tried to move back, but Leedo held him in place.

"Beg for it baby," Leedo said.

"Please master," Hwanwoong said.

"Hmm, let me think.  Nope, not good enough," Leedo said.

"Master, please fuck me as hard as you can.  Fuck my hole until I won't be able to walk any more," Hwanwoong said.  In reality, he just stole what his members told him they'd do to him.

Leedo slammed his dick into Hwanwoong.  He immediately hit Hwanwoong's prostate, earning a loud moan from Hwanwoong. 

"Baby, you sound so fucking sexy," Leedo groaned.

After a couple of trusts, Hwanwoong felt like he was going to cum again.

"Master, I'm gonna cum again," Hwanwoong said.

Hwanwoong let out a long moan as be came again.  Leedo still hadn't released and was still pounding into Hwanwoong.  Hwanwoong was shaking like crazy.  Leedo finally cummed inside Hwanwoong and Hwanwoong cummed for the third time so far.

Leedo pulled out and Xion got up.

"It's my turn now baby," he said with a smirk.

Xion got up and went to the closet.  He took out a whip and a cock ring.  You see Xion was a machosist (IDK if I spelled that right).

He went over to Hwanwoong and put the cock ring on his dick.

"Your skin is so pretty.  Makes me wanna mark it with bruises and hickeys," Xion said.

He unchained Hwanwoong from the bed and turned him around then he rechained Hwanwoong by his arms.  Hwanwoong was chained to the bed on his stomach, with a cock ring on.  The cum on his dick wasn't helping his situation at all.

"I think you deserve....  ten whips.  Do you think you can handle that baby?" Xion asked.

Hwanwoong nodded.

Xion whipped down on Hwanwoong's back.

"Count for me baby," Xion said.

"O-one," Hwanwoong said with a shaky voice.

Slap

"T-two"

Slap

"Th-three"

Slap

"F-four"

Slap

"F-five"

Slap

"S-six"

Slap

"S-seven"

Slap

"Ei-eight"

Slap

"Ni-ne"

Slap

"T-ten"

Hwanwoong had tears coming down his cheeks.  The whips hurt a lot.

Xion put the whip down.  "Is my baby ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," Hwanwoong managed to stutter out.

"K, good," Xion said.

He slammed his dick into Hwanwoong.  Although Xion's dick wasn't as long as the other 2 members, it was thicker.

"Ahhh," Hwanwoong screamed.

Hwanwoong could feel the urge to cum.  Of course he couldn't because of the cock ring.  He had his first dry orgasm of the night.  If there is one thing Hwanwoong hates, it's dry orgasms, but he would do it for his lover.

Hwanwoong felt the feeling of cumming again, but didn't get to release.  Dry orgasms were really painful and Hwanwoong would rather be whipped than have one.

Xion must have noticed Hwanwoong's  discomfort because he took off the cock ring. 

"No cumming till I say so," Xion said.

"Ok oppa," Hwanwoong said.

After a short period of time, Xion finally gave Hwnawoong the go to cum.  Hwanwoong felt so relieved.  The two came at the same time.  And Xion pulled out. 

"You did so well," Xion said, removing the handcuffs.

"Finally it's our turn.  We've been waiting forever," Seoho and Keonhee complained.

They both went over to Hwanwoong.  Seoho entered his dick in first.  After, Keonhee prodded his dick in as well.

They both started to move slowly at the same time.  Hwanwoong was just a mess.  He'd never experienced anything quite like this.

Seoho and Keonhee began picking up speed and soon they were going at an animalistic rate.  Hwanwoong screamed out Hyung and Sir as he came all over the sheets.

Seoho and Keonhee released soon after and pulled out.  Hwanwoong collapsed on the bed and passed out.

The other members cleaned up and got into bed with him.

And the next morning, the members had to deal with a whinny baby who couldn't get up.  But the members knew it was all worth it, even if it meant taking care of a little brat.

The End