Chapter 3

The members of Oneus all knew of Hwanwoong's mysterious stalker.  They had quickly informed RWB Entertainment and Hwanwoong was protected 24/7.  He wasn't allowed to go out and buy stuff, so everything had to be brought to him.  At least one member had to be with him at all times.  When the members went out for a fan sign, he was guarded on every side until they reached the sight.  And at the fan sign, a guard was always behind his, ready to fight.  Hwanwoong did feel highly uncomfortable, but he knew the staff and members were just trying to help him.  

Unknown Place
The mysterious person was happy.  Actually, that would be an understatement.  He was ecstatic.  Hwanwoong was in his dorm more often because of his text.  He could stalk his baby almost anytime he wanted to.  His secret cameras were everywhere in the Oneus dorm.  In the shower, Hwanwoong's closet, the Hwanwoong's bedroom, and the living room, just to name a few.  

The man was in a group of 5 people and he was the lucky Winner to get his own room.  He had a secret room behind his desk that contained his monitors.  He also had two shrines of pictures of Hwanwoong.  The first was a shrine of Hwanwoong's naked body when he changes or is the shower.  The pics were mainly of his dick.  The other shrine was pictures of when Hwanwoong cross-dresses.

Most people would call him a pervert or psychopath, but he just called himself a man in love.  

"Guys it's time to eat.  Jin hyung came and cooked for us," Yeonjun, one of his members, said.

"Coming hyung," the mystery man said.

He exited the secret and made sure that everything in his dorm room was in place.  As he exited his room to go to the dining room, he thought, "Hwanwoong, I will have you under me, screaming my name.  Just you wait."

Mall a Week Later
The members of Oneus finally let Hwanwoong out to go meet BTS at the mall.  They wore black face masks and caps, and had beat their faces so that they didn't look like Oneus.  But at least they weren't Hwanwoong.  Hwanwoong had to become a girl.

Hwanwoong spotted Suga and ran over to him

Hwanwoong spotted Suga and ran over to him.  Suga pushed him away.

"Who are you and why are you hugging me?"

"Hyung, it's me, Hwanwoong," he said quietly.

Suga's eyes widened.  "Why are you dressed as a girl?"

"Cause a creepy person texted me that he or she was watching me."

"Sucks to be you."

"Come on let's go shopping."

The two littles went on another shopping spree, maxing their members credit cards again.  And the trucks had to come again.  And Hwanwoong had to buy a new closet because the new clothes wouldn't fit it his closet.

The members of BTS and Oneus, besides the littles, loaded the truck.  The two littles went to go get ice-cream.  The parlor was suddenly flooded with teens.  The place was so flooded that Suga and Hwanwoong lost each other.  Hwanwoong managed to get out of the crowd, but someone knocked him out.  The person threw him in his car and drove off.

A/N: I have nothing against TXT.  The group is amazing and I love their song Crown.