Chapter 47: Titanium Heart

Start from the beginning

"I don't know either" You chuckled and glanced over at Mindroid, who stared at you with an intense crimson stare.

"I'm not sorry about your boss. Have a good existence" You said bluntly, winking and saluting the nindroid before turning the motorcycle around to head to the temple.

You and Nya went separate ways, the girl wanting to help get the citizens get to safety. Driving past the buildings, the temple was finally in your sights. 

Except there was another obstacle in the way. The Overlord blocked the way with his nindroid army, trying to break through the compounds protective blue barrier. There was nothing to do, you knew you couldn't break through the barrier nor get close enough to teleport in.

"Pixal what was the plan Cyrus made?" You asked the android as you turned the bike around. She got to explaining the plan as you drove off to go help the citizens get to safety.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
The ninja jumped across each rooftops as they headed right for the Overlord. They had to keep the attention off of Garmadon and Wu.

The Overlord decided to attack the citizens to keep them away. With a flick of his wrist and some golden power, an explosion erupted blowing chunks off a building. The debris fell down below on top of the frantic people.

A chunk of cement was about to fall on top of a man when (Y/n) appeared out of nowhere. The girl blocked the projectile with a small barrier hovering over her arm. 

"We have to protect the people!" Lloyd urged, watching Pixal lead the people to safety.

"We have to get the Sensei's closer!" Kai snapped his focus back to the task at hand.

The ninja watched as Skales emerged from a pot hole shouting to the citizens "People of Ninjago, follow me!"

Pixal and (Y/n) helped the people into the sewer, familiarizing them with Skales and the Serpentine.

"I guess they are really on our side" Jay mused dumbfounded by the sight.

"We'll never get close enough" Kai pointed out looking at the Overlord still very far away.

"We won't need to" Sensei Garmadon replied and turned to Wu "Ready to thread the needle Brother?"

"Let's show them what old timers can do" Wu said with a determined smirk on his face.

Garmadon jumped down onto the golden thread that was connected to the buildings.
Wu joined him floating just above him as Garmadon tossed him the pill.

Wu aimed and hit the pill sending it forward towards the Overlord.
They could only watch hoping that the pill will hit it's target.

The small pill was about to land in the Overlord's mouth but Pythor jumped in just in time to swallow it whole.

The Anacondrai screamed in a panic as he shrunk down to a very fun size.
"What's happening to me?!" He exclaimed not taken to his new size.

"Noooo!" He cried out running away as the falcon flew over and preyed upon him.

"That was it? That was all you've got?" The Overlord spat angrily and used the golden threads to snatch them up.

"Why isn't the armor isn't working!" Cole groaned trying to pull himself free.

"Because your time is over!" The overlord roared as Zane dodged the golden threads.

"Support me friends, for one last time..." Zane muttered to himself as he jumped across the threads using his family as stepping stone before finally clutching onto the golden armor.