twitter

- one : edited -

"You're fucking kidding me." Michael laughed as Ashton entered school. 

He had a piplup onesie and he had arrived at school as if it were totally normal.

"Don't fucking swear." Ashton glared at the red haired lad. "Where's Calum?" Ashton asked as the two walked towards a small table for three. It was considered 'their' table since they had sat in it since freshman year.

How they met? It was simple. Calum had a Kurt Cobain shirt. Michael liked it and told him to sit his Asian booty down. The kid agreed, weirdly not getting mad at Michael for calling him Asian, when out of nowhere Ashton sat down claiming that the guys fringe was awesomely awesome and that he needed to be around such awesomeness. Ashton's weird, however  they all still got along very well. Michael and Calum even dating after a while of flirting and cuddles.

"Basic bitches, I'm here." Calum appeared with Michael's 'Iron Maiden' shirt hanging loosely on the him.

"So what did happen Ash, with the kid? Lucas was his name?"

"Who the hell is Lucas?" Michael asked as he ate his pizza calmly.

"Some kid Ashton met and now he needs to find him." Ashton blushed, but began talking.

"We texted,*cough* phone sex and yeah."

No, Michael didn't miss when Ashton said that him and Luke had phone sex, so he gasped and smirked. Exchanging looks with Calum.

"Bye I have to leave, Mr.Connor needs me to finish my test." Ashton groaned, as he headed towards his 'Physics' class. He sighed when he found only three other people in the class and hoped to finish fast.

Luckily he did, hoping he passed he couldn't fail another year and be a senior again. When he finished he didn't want to go out and be teased by Michael and Calum, so he stayed in and waited. He began looking for more Larry fan-fictions when he saw Louis' tweet.

"In fact straight"

It was like a bullshit tweet all over again and it didn't even make sense. He was currently tweeting "Good try management."

And sure he received hate but he didn't care. Not when he had gotten a bunch of re-tweets from people who followed him.

He was a hot and a gay guy. That gets you far online apparently.

Somehow behind a computer sat a tall blonde. Who was angrily lashing out at an Elounor shipper.

After his many rants he had decided to stalk Ashton's Twitter. The blonde had his ways in stalking, after all he is a professional fan girl - or boy it doesn't matter.

The picture he saw was cute. The picture he clicked on next made him want to punch somebody .

It was a girl, with black straight hair, kissing Ashton's cheek and practically wanting to suck his díck considering how close she was to the bubbly lad. It was then when he realized he needed to start.

Start having fun with the honey haired lad .

And he knew how to make him fall head over heels for him.

➳ Hope you like it, sunshines (: