thief ❧ lashton

"I need to find him. Like right now, it's not fair!" The honey-haired lad groaned and his Asian looking friend, even if he claims he's kiwi, rolled his eyes. Ashton was frustrated as he saw people give him weird looks. He didn't mind though. He was used to it. He admits he's weird and probably too gay to function, so the stares and/or glares were normal.

"Has he even called? I mean it's been like three days." Calum asked trying to reason with the now blushing Ashton.

"He gave me his number." He shamefully said and smiled innocently when Calum cursed under his breath.

"I'm scared what if he thinks I'm a rapist. Oh fuck he problaby doesn't even remember me."

"Just call no harm could be done. Other than more time wasted." Calum said as Ashton pulled out his phone from his back pocket. The screen of a new iPhone turned on. It was his 3rd phone in two months time.

"It's ringing." Ashton was doing a play by play as Calum waited for the guy to anwser.

"Luke's speaking, unless you're Sarah then he's not home."

"Hi, it's Ashton." He heard what seemed to be a door closing before he got a reply.

"Ash, and what you need from me love?"

"You stole my heart. I want it back." Ashton received a thumbs up from Calum as he tried to be smooth.

"You're going to have to find me first."

[2016; im finally putting this here but i'd like to warn you that this book is written isnt the best but yeah

+++ shameless promo; if you like bts then i have a yoonmin story called please don't thats up in le profile so pls check that out & thanks to everybody who even clicked on this book ]

thief  ➳  lashtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें