Ch. 41 Ever Seen That Really Old Movie, Aliens?

~Y/n pov~

There was no going back now, we were on the ship and going back to earth would be a bit of an issue since we are so far away.

We looked in the distance to see the weird alien dude, trying to steal the stone from the wizard.

I then looked round more, a whir or red caught my eye, it was the wizards cape, it went towards Tony amd tapped his shoulder.

Tony tensed up ready for battle, then he realised it was the cloak, " Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

Peter then decided to make our presence know, "Uh speaking of loyalty..."

Tony whipped around, "What the-"

"I know what your going to say,  " Peter stated, "We're not supposed to be here." (a/n goodplace vibes anyone?)

Tony glared at us, but mostly Peter knowing he somehow dragged me into this.

"I was gonna go home-" Peter started.

Tony cut him off, "I don't want to hear it."

Peter carried on anyway, "But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

Tony sighed and held his temple,  "And now I've got to hear it!"

The cloak shrugged and just floated next to us.

"And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here..." Peter stuttered out.

"Idiot.." I muttered under my breath as the cloak nodded in agreement.

Tony was livid, "What did you just say!!?"

Scared, Peter quickly says, "I take that back! And now I'm here.."

Tony stepped towards Peter until they were face to face, "Yeah.
Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through."

"I did think this through." Peter retaliated.

Tony cocked his eyebrow, "Oh really?"

Peter sighs, "It's just... You can't be the friendly neighbourhood spider-man with no neighbourhood.... Okay that didn't make sense, but you know what I mean right?"

Tony lets out a shaky breath, "We got a situation," he turns to me and Peter, "What's the plan?"

Me and Peter lean over to observe the situation, the cloak leans over our shoulders, Peter's eyes lit up, showing he had an idea.

"Um.. Okay uh.." Peter scrunched up his face, "Ever seen that really old movie aliens?"

~*~
_____________________________________
424 words