7 times the Avengers disrupt Peter's class

Start from the beginning

"Yes."

"Alright just remember whenever you need help me and the guys will be right here to help you out." Nebula smiled and the call ended but Peter believed that the cyborg heard enough to track down Flash's location and kill him right then and there.

4. Scott

Peter's phone rang and he just stood up answered the call and put it on speaker.

"PETER!!!!!"

"No need to shout."

"That blasted cloak did it again! I'm starting to think that thing hates me."

"What happened."

"The usual. But this time I can't wash it off!!!"

"You called me on class for this."

"You're on class? Tony told me you're on lunch."

"Why does he keep on saying that."

"Anyway, I need to wash this off pronto, for a piece of fabric it's an artist but not a good one using my face as a fucking canvas!!!!"

"Use the green soap in my room that should work."

"Thank you Peter."

Call Ended

"I'm not even gonna ask just sit down." His teacher said.

5. Loki

Peter was in class until a green snake showed up and the class screeched.

"Stop." Peter said.

The snake turned into a human in an instant well God to be precise.

"Uncle Loki you should stop, I'm in class."

"Stark told me it's your lunch time." The God replied.

"Parker you're the one who should stop. We all know that you don't know the Avengers no matter how much you try no one would believe you!! You're just a pathetic Penis Parker!!" Flash shouted

"Oh I see, so this is the chatter box that Blue robot has been talking about. I wonder how would she react if I kill you without her." Loki said slowly moving forward and getting closer to Flash.

"Uncle Loki please. You shouldn't kill a minor, you shouldn't kill anyone in general!" Peter tried to stop the God and it surprisingly worked.

"Fine. But the child will pay." Loki said and he disappeared in thin air.

6. Shuri

Peter's phone buzzed and the usual happened.

"Peter!!!!!!!!"

"Shuri please don't shout."

"Really??!! Even the Princess of Wakanda!! What kind of idiot to you think we are???!!! Stop the antics Parker and just admit that no one not even the Avengers care about you!!" Flash said.

"Wait a second, Is that the voice of that vermin that I need to kill!!!"

"No Shuri you are not gonna kill anybody." Peter replied and ended the call.

7. Error

Peter was on class until someone bursted inside the classroom.

"Who do I need to Kill!!!" Clint shouted.

Peter slammed his face onto the desk praying to God that he won't be seen.

"Clint it's rude to enter a room without knocking." Natasha entered.

"That's your concern in all of this." Loki said as he entered the room with a bunch of others.

"Moving on." Shuri calmly entered the room. "Where's that colonizer I need to Kill!!!"

"I AM GROOT!!!" Groot agreed.

"More importantly, Where's Peter?" Loki said.

"Guys," Peter groaned. "It's illegal to kill."

"No it's not!! The Doctor agreed to this!!" Shuri shouted pointing to Strange just watching his cloak slowly floating towards Flash.

"This child is dead and there's no one in this room will stop me!!!" Tony entered repulsers activated. "NO ONE AND ABSOLUTELY NO ONE BULLIES MY KID AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!"

"He's just a harmless bully there's no need to kill him!!" Peter said trying to stop his dysfunctional family on killing Flash.

"A harmless bully!!" Natasha exclaimed.

"This child has been calling you names for goodness how long!!" Nebula added.

"How long had he been bullying you?" Shuri asked.

"Since the start of high school." Peter answered.

"Alright I made up my mind. This boy deserves torment." Nebula said welding a sword at hand.

"Aunt Nebula please don't!!" Peter tried to stop the cyborg until he was interrupted by a ring.

"That's mine sorry." Loki said and reached out for his phone and looked at the message with a smirk at his face.

"Alright mortals let's wrap this up!!" Loki said.

"But he's still alive!!!!" Clint shouted pointing his bow at Flash.

""Don't worry we'll have our fun. But he must meet the goddess of death first." Loki smirked and used his magic to magically teleport everyone including himself out if the classroom.

Once they are out someone in the class decided to say.

"Hey Flash, do you believe Peter now!!"

Flash didn't respond since he's white as a board it's actually surprising he's still conscious.

"Peter, please tell your family to stop interrupting my class." Peter's teacher said.

"I'll talk to them sir." Peter answered.

———

Let's just say that the next morning Flash woke up facing Hela and everyone had there fun. Yes there's a ton of paperwork after but according to Tony it was all worth it.