CSL Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Oh lord.

I heard some "aw"s around me from some girls that probably wanted Ross to be their match.

The sorting continued on the screen.

I still couldn't move.

A man who worked in the Matching business came over to me and gave me a little fancy box which is what you received after you've been matched.

After I was frozen for a few minutes, I slowly opened the box.

Inside was a little 'Thank you for coming!' note and Ross' ID card which I could look at to get to know him.

I had no idea where he was sitting, but I didn't want to look around, I was still in shock.

I lifted Ross' ID card and there was another note that told me where I had to go after everyone was matched.

'You will meet up with your match at The Public Restrooms across from the Matching Room'

Oh great, so I was gonna meet up with my future husband in front the bathrooms, how nice.

I was really nervous to see him.

I wonder what he thought of me being his future wife?

Soon enough, the sorting was over and everyone left the Matching room and headed to their next destination.

I was straight across the hall to the front of the bathroom doors.

Suddenly I see Ross in the crowd that was exiting the Matching room.

He was talking to one of his friends that I noticed from school, I think his name was Ellington.

Ross had a huge smile on his face while talking to him.

Then Ellington winked at him and playfully punched his arm.

It looked like they were talking about someone.

Ross then turned to the direction of the bathrooms, which was my direction.

He fixed his tuxedo and his hair while walking towards me.

He didn't notice I was already there until he got closer and he gave me a shy smile and waved.

I waved back because I didn't want to be rude.

Once he reached me, he said "Hey, so I guess we're paired up?" With a little red in his face.

I looked up at him.

He's so tall, he's always been a really tall kid in high school.

"Yup" I responded, looking at him shyly.

He was a little cute, I had to admit it.

He nodded and we both just looked around the hall.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye, he was looking down at the ground and smiling a little.

....

After a half of a minute of silence, Ross decided to speak up.

I could tell that he really hated awkward silences.

"Okay, to not make our relationship awkward and weird, I'm gonna take you on a date, just so then we can get to know each other and enjoy ourselves. Is that okay?" He said raising is eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm okay with that" I said giving him a hidden smile.

He noticed my tiny smile and he smiled back.

"Alright, I'm gonna take you to the beach, I know it's not big, but I'm not really the kind of guy who's super fancy and plans dates at overly expensive restaurants" he admitted.

I already liked him.

He was just like me, I never liked fancy stuff, I've always been a fun and chill girl.

"The truth is, I am exactly the same way. I'm not fancy at all, I'm more down-to-earth and fun" I told him.

"Sweet" he said giving me the most adorable smile ever.

Oh my god that was so cute.

He has the most adorable dimples I've ever seen.

I'm gonna be able to see that smile a lot in the future.

I smiled back at him and we started walking out of the building to the parking lot.

Now that I've gotten to talk to him outside of school, he seems so different from other guys, in a good way, and he's actually attractive and--

Wait. did I just think that he's attractive.

ook..

----------------------------------------------

hey everyone!

ross and amanda are about to go on their first date oh my goshh😍

luckily, I'll be able to post the next chapter tomorrow because I have no school ;)

hope you guys enjoy! :) -monica