Chapter 16

Crookedpaw was in deep thoughts. She was thinking if anyone would ever love her. Redleaf didn't love her.

Crookedpaw unsheathed her claws and slashed at the nearby reeds. She ended out crying digging her claws into the ground.

"Are you okay?" Leopardpaw came into the clearing. Her beautiful golden spotted pelt shone in the moonlight.

Crookedpaw looked up. Leopardpaw didn't understand her. She didn't understand anyone!

"I saw you leave the den at moonhigh." she meowed. Crookedpaw stared at Leopardpaw.

She tilted her head to the side. "Are you ok?"

"Leave me alone!" Crookedpaw lunged for the throat. She realized what she was doing. Then Crookedpaw turned around and darted away.

"Crookedpaw! Wait!" Leopardpaw began to chase Crookedpaw. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere! Leave me alone! Go away, I don't want to see you!" Crookedpaw's tears rolled down her cheeks dripping onto the ground.

Leopardpaw stepped in Crookedpaw's tears. "Are you crying?"

"No!" Crookedpaw yowled.

Crookedpaw, kill Leopardpaw. She is following you...kill kill....kill kill...

Darksky was in Crookedpaw's mind. Her eyes turned to slits. Her eyes turned yellow. Crookedpaw unsheathed her claws.

She started to laugh. Leopardpaw stopped dead in her tracks. "Whats so funny?" she asked.

Crookedpaw shook her head, laughing louder. "Oh you kittypet." Crookedpaw growled. "Your father was a kittypet!"

Leopardpaw was staring at Crookedpaw with her green eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You will never be a true warrior...your father...Is...Branch!"

"He is a kittypet! You fool...You will never be a true warrior!"

Leopardpaw started to back away. "Your not the same Crookedpaw that I remember..." she whispered.

"What was that? I'm not even Crookedpaw!"

Crookedpaw's pelt turned into a dark gray. Black stripes appeared on her pelt. She grew bigger. Her eyes were the same yellow.

"I'm Darksky!"

"Are you StarClan?" asked Leopardpaw.

"No! I'm from the Dark Forest! I want blood! I eat other cats to survive! I'm more evil than Scourge."

"You know Scourge?" Leopardpaw was stunned.

"He was my friend!"

Leopardpaw gulped down hard. She backed away. "Come back you kittypet!"

Darksky ran towards Leopardpaw. She shrieked and darted away.

"I have your life in my claws!" laughed Darksky. Leopardpaw ran with all her strength.

Darksky was just on her tail. "Bring Crookedpaw back!" yowled Leopardpaw.

"She promised me!! She made a promise! She better kept it!"

Leopardpaw felt something bite her hind legs. Then, after that everything went black.

A/N

Ello everybody! Sorry for a verry!!! short chapter. Darksky is super crazy. Shes like Ashfur in s way. But she knew Scourge! O,O
lol wut??

Haha! You have to wait for da next chapter!!!

Goodbai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!